Agents Fees

Old Oct 24th 2007, 1:13 am
Just Joined

mredwh is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Agents Fees

I;m single, over 55, like to hear from you what a reaonable agent's fee would be for processing a MM2H application. I'm capable of filling in all the necessary questions in the forms myself.
Thank You
Old Nov 10th 2007, 11:30 am
Just Joined

Dewachen is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Agents Fees

Originally Posted by mredwh
I;m single, over 55, like to hear from you what a reaonable agent's fee would be for processing a MM2H application. I'm capable of filling in all the necessary questions in the forms myself.
Thank You
As this site does not allow advertisement and no website link is allowed, perhaps you can contact me for the question you posted.

Dewachen
Old Nov 10th 2007, 4:32 pm
Just Joined

Hello: I'm just don't understand for the little work attached for the shuffling of paper ion order to process MM2H forms, agents are charging lots of money. Also in case of refusal, part of the fee is kept.
My question is if the MM2H program is a ligimate program why should it be administerd by agents only?
Thank you.
EH
Old Nov 11th 2007, 9:38 am
Just Joined

Hello: I'm just don't understand for the little work attached for the shuffling of paper ion order to process MM2H forms, agents are charging lots of money. Also in case of refusal, part of the fee is kept.
My question is if the MM2H program is a ligimate program why should it be administerd by agents only?
Thank you.
EH
Hello,
The Ministry of Tourism imposed the policy for applicants to engage a sponsor /agent :
1) The Immigration Department requires submission of Personal Bond by a sponsor.

2) The agent acts as a pre-screener to review the documents.

3) The Ministry experienced that the applicants have not been submmitting documents accordingly, instead of the Ministry going through all the paper works right from the start, they now give the rights to licensed agents to take care of the pre-screening part.

4) This new rule started on June 1 2007. Previously the appointment of an agent was not compulsory.

5) The government set the rule that the agents can not charge more than RM10k. Although there are many agents who charges RM5k to 10k. There are some that charge much lower for the same work. Majority of them would have a non-refundable processing fee policy but i believe there are some who guarantee approvals or with full refund policy.

6) You do need to go through the list of agents, contact them and enquire about their services and charges.

Once again, this site does not advertising, if not you could browse through my website. For a fee a RM1500 with full refund policy is the best we can do for the applicants, especially those who are residing outside Malaysia.

We wish you the best in finding your agent. Please do not let this "appointing an agent to do your work" take away your opportunity to reside in this beautiful country.

Best Regards,
Dewachen
Old Nov 11th 2007, 4:19 pm
Just Joined

Hello: How do I get to the web side?
Thank You
Old Nov 11th 2007, 4:53 pm
Just Joined

Thank You
Hi,

is it possible for me to send you a private email? I tried to but not successful. I'm new at this site and there seems to be very strict rules in publishing website link. As stated in the rule no. 9: "Please do not post promotional/advertising messages, urls, nor specifics that would lead people to your site/product/service."

I have already included the link on my signature, can you view it?

Hope you will find me.

Regards,
Dewachen
Old Nov 11th 2007, 4:56 pm
Just Joined

Thank You
Hi,
I believe you can find me by clicking on my name Dewachen on the left hand side, I enabled emailing private message and the website link as permitted by this forum.

Regards,
Dewachen