Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe
Reload this Page >

Need advice on where to advertise apartment for sale in Bulgaria

Need advice on where to advertise apartment for sale in Bulgaria

Old Apr 16th 2014, 8:10 pm
Banned

TheHelmetHook com is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Need advice on where to advertise apartment for sale in Bulgaria

Guys, I'm new here and got here from the suggestion of a friend.

I am in the USA but I have a killer apartment a stones throw from the river and with a 60m2 balcony in Troyan, Bulgaria for sale but I need help reaching people that would be interested in buying it.

Could you tell me where it would be good to post info about it?

Thanks a lot

George
Old Apr 17th 2014, 8:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Moses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Need advice on where to advertise apartment for sale in Bulgaria

Originally Posted by TheHelmetHook com

I am in the USA but I have a killer apartment a stones throw from the river and with a 60m2 balcony in Troyan, Bulgaria for sale but I need help reaching people that would be interested in buying it.

Thanks a lot

George
I would check http://www.bulgarianproperties.com/. It depends how much you want for the apartment, seems like the market is pretty depressed at the moment. Bulgaria has always been cheap, but you can get a decent house in that area for 10K now. Apartments seem to be pretty overpriced in that area but worth trying.
Old Apr 17th 2014, 9:04 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Need advice on where to advertise apartment for sale in Bulgaria

Originally Posted by TheHelmetHook com

Thanks a lot

George
You can post it in the Classifieds section on here, but NOT in the forums themselves. Also, you will need to change your user name before posting further as web sites are not allowed. Please use the contact us button on the forum to advise admin of a new name