Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe
Reload this Page >

Moving to Chiclana

Moving to Chiclana

Old Sep 23rd 2004, 5:27 pm
Just Joined

AH64 is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink Moving to Chiclana

Hi, I've just discovered this site so hoping to receive some help! We have sold our house in UK and are planning on moving to Costa de la Luz, probably Chiclana area, with our 4 yr old daughter in the next month or so. We are thinking of renting a property while we look for a house to buy. Can anyone recommend a good estate agent in the area? Also, does anyone have a child of similar age attending school in Chiclana that could give me any advice in this area? Does anyone have a 3 bed property available for long term rental over the winter months? Cheers.
Old Sep 23rd 2004, 6:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

mitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Moving to Chiclana

Originally Posted by AH64
Hi, I've just discovered this site so hoping to receive some help! We have sold our house in UK and are planning on moving to Costa de la Luz, probably Chiclana area, with our 4 yr old daughter in the next month or so. We are thinking of renting a property while we look for a house to buy. Can anyone recommend a good estate agent in the area? Also, does anyone have a child of similar age attending school in Chiclana that could give me any advice in this area? Does anyone have a 3 bed property available for long term rental over the winter months? Cheers.

Hi

Before doing anything please read my post. " Spanish home buyer beware".

Regards

Mitzipurr
Old Sep 23rd 2004, 6:20 pm
Just Joined

AH64 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mitzipurr
Hi

Before doing anything please read my post. " Spanish home buyer beware".

Regards

Mitzipurr
Hi Mitzipurr

I read your post and it is quite worrying. What was the rogue estate agent's name so that I can avoid using them at all costs?? Has this experience put you off living in Spain entirely?

AH64
Old Sep 23rd 2004, 8:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

mitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by AH64
Hi Mitzipurr

I read your post and it is quite worrying. What was the rogue estate agent's name so that I can avoid using them at all costs?? Has this experience put you off living in Spain entirely?

AH64
If you send an email to my private address as mentioned on my thread I will be only too happy to provide you with the details.