Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe
Reload this Page >

Jobs in Romania

Jobs in Romania

Old Feb 8th 2018, 12:07 pm
Just Joined

Cabiria65 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Jobs in Romania

Hi. I'm looking for a job for my partner, British citizen. He has experience in sales, management, CIM. Any ideas or websites where I can look for? Thank you.
Old Feb 11th 2018, 6:16 am
Forum Regular

Azarel has much to be proud ofAzarel has much to be proud ofAzarel has much to be proud ofAzarel has much to be proud ofAzarel has much to be proud ofAzarel has much to be proud ofAzarel has much to be proud ofAzarel has much to be proud ofAzarel has much to be proud ofAzarel has much to be proud ofAzarel has much to be proud of
Default Re: Jobs in Romania

Usual sites are hipo.ro, bestjobs.ro and ejobs.ro. He might be able to find something at a service centre or international company. How are his Romanian language skills?
Old Feb 11th 2018, 6:38 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Azarel
Usual sites are hipo.ro, bestjobs.ro and ejobs.ro. He might be able to find something at a service centre or international company. How are his Romanian language skills?
Awful.....But he speaks other Asian languages, he was a trader for Asia for an American company. I will have a look there.Thank you! If you have other ideas about where to look for, please let me know.
Old Feb 11th 2018, 7:32 am
Forum Regular

Azarel has much to be proud ofAzarel has much to be proud ofAzarel has much to be proud ofAzarel has much to be proud ofAzarel has much to be proud ofAzarel has much to be proud ofAzarel has much to be proud ofAzarel has much to be proud ofAzarel has much to be proud ofAzarel has much to be proud ofAzarel has much to be proud of

The Asian languages might come in useful. Try looking for larger internationals with dealings in the Asian countries whose languages he speaks. His professional background, language, and cultural skills might be considered enough to compensate for lack of local language skills in a large multi-national where English is anyway the usual language of internal communication.
Old Feb 11th 2018, 7:39 am
Just Joined

I will
Thank you for your help!