Job seekers

Old Sep 28th 2017, 8:54 pm
Just Joined

Mohammad saleh is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Job seekers

Hi

Im palestinian, native in arabic and i have very good english skills

My wife is british, native in english

We are looking for work in EEA country which gives the best salaries and featured with modest life costs

Can i have ur advise plz!!
Thanks alot
Old Sep 29th 2017, 10:17 am
dmu
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Job seekers

Originally Posted by Mohammad saleh
Hi

Im palestinian, native in arabic and i have very good english skills

My wife is british, native in english

We are looking for work in EEA country which gives the best salaries and featured with modest life costs

Can i have ur advise plz!!
Thanks alot
Hi, it's difficult to advise without knowing what your respective professional skills are and whether either of you speak another European language. It would be advisable to avoid South European countries where unemployment is high, although having Arabic as a mother tongue may open doors, provided you speak the country's language, too.
Are you legally married? If not, to avoid complications in France, for example, you'd best get married before you start visa proceedings, wherever you decide to settle. Couples who aren't legally bound have to provide all manner of proof of a genuine, long-lasting relationship...
And ask for a multi-lingual Marriage Certificate, which will save translation fees wherever you settle.
Good luck!
Old Sep 29th 2017, 1:59 pm
dmu
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Job seekers

I've just read your other thread and would suggest that you explain all your circumstances, so that we can advise with full knowledge of the facts!
If you come to France, for example, your wife/fiancée must first come here, find a job to justify sufficient income, and apply for you to join her. I imagine that this applies to all EU countries, and she must make the first move. Good luck if you're not actually married yet...
Narrow down your search to a few EU countries and your wife/fiancée should research work possibilities in those countries. At the same time, you can enquire at your selected countries' Consulates in Palestine (Jerusalem?) to find out exactly what you must do to be able to join her.
hope that this is of some help, but it may be better if your wife/fiancée posts in a couple of country forums here. (Not too many, multi-posting is frowned upon!). Members in the countries concerned who have gone through the process of bringing a non-EU spouse into the country may be able to advise.