Help!

Old Oct 18th 2004, 1:05 am
Bye Bye FL, Hello London!

Kat1703 has much to be proud ofKat1703 has much to be proud ofKat1703 has much to be proud ofKat1703 has much to be proud ofKat1703 has much to be proud ofKat1703 has much to be proud ofKat1703 has much to be proud ofKat1703 has much to be proud ofKat1703 has much to be proud ofKat1703 has much to be proud ofKat1703 has much to be proud of
Default Help!

I am a British citizen moving over to Barcelona early next year and I'm wondering about my employment prospects. I am a business graduate with a year of PR experience in London and I am currently doing Voluntary PR work in the USA. Is there a good chance of being able to carry on within the field of PR? If so where would be the best place to look for employment opportunities? I am a native English speaker and almost fluent Spanish.
Old Oct 18th 2004, 8:35 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help!

[QUOTE=Kat1703] I am currently doing Voluntary PR work in the USA./QUOTE]

Hey, that's cool! What visa do you use to do Voluntary PR work in the US?
Old Oct 18th 2004, 9:23 pm
Bye Bye FL, Hello London!

Kat1703 has much to be proud ofKat1703 has much to be proud ofKat1703 has much to be proud ofKat1703 has much to be proud ofKat1703 has much to be proud ofKat1703 has much to be proud ofKat1703 has much to be proud ofKat1703 has much to be proud ofKat1703 has much to be proud ofKat1703 has much to be proud ofKat1703 has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=meauxna]
Originally Posted by Kat1703
I am currently doing Voluntary PR work in the USA./QUOTE]

Hey, that's cool! What visa do you use to do Voluntary PR work in the US?
I'm just on a tourist visa, as I am UK citizen I can stay here for 3 months - I think you can have it extended by another 3 months after that. I just came over went to the local community college and asked for a list of all the charities in the area that need help in the area of PR. Managed to land the Marketing and Publicity Chair on local American Cancer Society committee - result!
Old Oct 18th 2004, 10:59 pm
C.G.D.S

sibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kat1703
Managed to land the Marketing and Publicity Chair on local American Cancer Society committee - result!
You might want to check that you're legally allowed to do that. You mention a 3 month visa so I'm assuming you're talking about the VWP and not the B2 as a B2 allows you a longer stay. Working, even on a voluntary basis is a bit of a grey area in the US.