Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe
Reload this Page >

EEU spouse visa/permit requirements plzz!

EEU spouse visa/permit requirements plzz!

Old Mar 15th 2014, 11:10 pm
Just Joined

Elotman1989 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default EEU spouse visa/permit requirements plzz!

Hello everybody My name is oualid i'm from morocco i had meet my partner in uk almost year ago after overstaying my visa i comes back with AVR programe , my wife she is EU national we been in morocco 7 months time and we wanted to go back to UK via EEU spouse visa .I will be glade if you can help me with the EEU spouse permit requirement or any other informations or advices ?Many thanks everyone God blesd
Old Mar 16th 2014, 9:48 am
BE Forum Addict

holly_1948 has a reputation beyond reputeholly_1948 has a reputation beyond reputeholly_1948 has a reputation beyond reputeholly_1948 has a reputation beyond reputeholly_1948 has a reputation beyond reputeholly_1948 has a reputation beyond reputeholly_1948 has a reputation beyond reputeholly_1948 has a reputation beyond reputeholly_1948 has a reputation beyond reputeholly_1948 has a reputation beyond reputeholly_1948 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: EEU spouse visa/permit requirements plzz!

Originally Posted by Elotman1989
Hello everybody My name is oualid i'm from morocco i had meet my partner in uk almost year ago after overstaying my visa i comes back with AVR programe , my wife she is EU national we been in morocco 7 months time and we wanted to go back to UK via EEU spouse visa .I will be glade if you can help me with the EEU spouse permit requirement or any other informations or advices ?Many thanks everyone God blesd
You have posted in the wrong forum.
Forum/Living & Moving Abroad/Moving back to the UK/Citizenship/Passports and Spouse/Family Visas
is the correct forum. http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=196

However, to answer your question, in a nutshell, assuming your wife is British, she would have to obtain, and keep, formal employment in an EU country such as France for roughly three months or so for you to qualify. She would have to either have (eg French) income taxes deducted from her pay or file a formal tax return (if self-employed). You would have to live together during that time.
Old Mar 16th 2014, 11:49 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: EEU spouse visa/permit requirements plzz!

Originally Posted by holly_1948
You have posted in the wrong forum.
Forum/Living & Moving Abroad/Moving back to the UK/Citizenship/Passports and Spouse/Family Visas
is the correct forum. http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=196

However, to answer your question, in a nutshell, assuming your wife is British, she would have to obtain, and keep, formal employment in an EU country such as France for roughly three months or so for you to qualify. She would have to either have (eg French) income taxes deducted from her pay or file a formal tax return (if self-employed). You would have to live together during that time.
He has also posted it there and a few other places. For that reason, this thread is closed, the one in the UK Visa forum will remain open.