Old Jan 13th 2018, 11:17 am
Just Joined

Al.vv is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Bank loan unpaid in uk, moving abroad

Bye.

Last edited by Al.vv; Jan 13th 2018 at 12:50 pm. Reason: Problem resolved
Old Jan 13th 2018, 11:28 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bank loan unpaid in uk, moving abroad

Originally Posted by Al.vv
Hello,
I have been living in the Uk for about 4 years and had a good job and decided to get a bank loan to invest in my unfinished property in Romania, i first got a loan of £10000 and after about a year I borrowed another £18000 for the same purpose. These debts have added up a lot for the past months and I am paying a lot for these loans. I currently am thinking about moving back to my own country as I have my house finished there.
I was wondering what would happen if I decided to not pay off my loans as currently it is very difficult? Can they arrest me? Can they come to my country and make me pay the money back? Or can they put me to court?

Thank you.
A UK bank gave you a £28,000 loan for a property investment in Romania? Did you have to provide security against the loan, eg property in the UK?
Old Jan 13th 2018, 12:10 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
A UK bank gave you a £28,000 loan for a property investment in Romania? Did you have to provide security against the loan, eg property in the UK?
And now he's finished the house he just wants to go home and forget about the debt?
Old Jan 13th 2018, 12:22 pm
Just Joined

Al.vv is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
Problem resolved

Last edited by Al.vv; Jan 13th 2018 at 12:51 pm. Reason: Problem resolved