vettasess evidence help

Old Feb 5th 2014, 11:52 pm
Just Joined

lyttlehass1986 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default vettasess evidence help

hi everyone my names dearbhla and my partners sean,

we have been in perth australia for a year and a half now and are hoping to go for permenant residency soon. we are on working holiday visas and they are up in Septmber. Sean is an electrician the past 7 years and started his apprenticeship in 2003

i am curently trying to fill out application, i have got the tradeset number and i my partner is in the process of getting references from Australian employers. we already have references from the U.K and Jersey.

The part i am having some difficulty with is what evidence can we provide and how little or how much do we need.

the first company has gone bust but we still have a reference, sean has no payslips and he bank account he used for this has been closed but can we ring bank.

the second company has statement we an get some payslips but again it as in Holland and so that bank account has been closed again

the third company we have statement , bank account still open but do we provide statements for the whole time he worked with them or just a few payments in to his bank.

all the australian companies have payslips, super, tax, bankstatement etc

so my main question if anyone can hlp me is how much evidence do we need and do we have to provide every pay by each company. i have read the guidelines in vetasses but it doesnt seem to say the amount we have to provide.

thank you in advance to anyone who can help us.
Old Feb 7th 2014, 6:44 am
Forum Regular

Lou_Diamond_Phillips is just really niceLou_Diamond_Phillips is just really niceLou_Diamond_Phillips is just really niceLou_Diamond_Phillips is just really niceLou_Diamond_Phillips is just really niceLou_Diamond_Phillips is just really niceLou_Diamond_Phillips is just really niceLou_Diamond_Phillips is just really nice
Default Re: vettasess evidence help

The more evidence you can provide the better. I think for vetassess I just sent certified copies of my first and final payslips for each company I worked for. For my visa application I did the same, but they also wanted a reference from each employer as well.

Good luck
Old Apr 3rd 2014, 3:05 am
Just Joined

lyttlehass1986 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: vettasess evidence help

Well after gathering everything and posting our first part of vettasses came through within a week cannot believe it!!!! My partner is advised to do the pratic exam now which is daunting