RESULTS ANYONE?

Old Jul 25th 2008, 10:05 pm
Forum Regular

Becky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to all
Default RESULTS ANYONE?

Just wondered if anyone had their results for July Vetassess?

My OH did his on the Monday and got his results nearly 2 weeks on.............that Sat morning my OH ears won't forgot............................................ .I screamed quite a bit. I imagine not as much as I will when we get the Visa.

Good luck to those waiting.
Old Jul 26th 2008, 7:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Janna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: RESULTS ANYONE?

Not yet Becky, although I did read that someone who had done their application online has had their status changed to "practical passed" so presume that it will take 3 to 4 days for them to check you work and grade you and then another 5 or so to post something from Oz to UK.

Will of course post once we hear!

Good luck to all those waiting. Nail biting times!
Old Jul 26th 2008, 9:28 am
Forum Regular

famousflo is just really nicefamousflo is just really nicefamousflo is just really nicefamousflo is just really nicefamousflo is just really nicefamousflo is just really nicefamousflo is just really nicefamousflo is just really nicefamousflo is just really nicefamousflo is just really nice

YES!!!! Rob did his practical on the 15th july, and we got the results this morning.......he passed i felt so so sick when he was opening the envelope, now i just feel happy happy happy

good luck to all the other sparks waiting for results, I'm sure there'll be good news all round.

off to complete the s.a sponsorship form now, then more waiting i guess!
Old Jul 26th 2008, 9:42 am
Forum Regular

Becky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to all

CONGRATULATIONS

Great news on a Satuarday morning hey? That means you can celebrate some tonight

If you need any help when your doing your online application just pm me and I'll try and help.........it takes bloody ages.

Enjoy your day.

Becky
Old Jul 26th 2008, 11:41 am
BE Enthusiast

docgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nice

Good work fellas!

k sent to all

now the visa process

Doc
Old Jul 26th 2008, 12:09 pm
Forum Regular

Porter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nice

Hi guys,ive just finished work and got my results in the post,i have passed as well.Im going out tonight on the lash and coincidently in fancy dress as Buzz Lightyear so look out people for those wings.booked my IELTS for 6th October.Im in no rush so happy days
Old Jul 26th 2008, 1:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Janna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of light

Congratulations Porter! I bet that was a nice surprise!
Old Jul 26th 2008, 2:44 pm
Forum Regular

famousflo is just really nicefamousflo is just really nicefamousflo is just really nicefamousflo is just really nicefamousflo is just really nicefamousflo is just really nicefamousflo is just really nicefamousflo is just really nicefamousflo is just really nicefamousflo is just really nice

Originally Posted by Porter
Hi guys,ive just finished work and got my results in the post,i have passed as well.Im going out tonight on the lash and coincidently in fancy dress as Buzz Lightyear so look out people for those wings.booked my IELTS for 6th October.Im in no rush so happy days
YAY!!!!! Congratulations Porter
Old Jul 27th 2008, 6:41 pm
Just Joined

portsmouthfrank is an unknown quantity at this point

hi there took exam on 18th july, anyone heard back from that date yet????
Old Jul 27th 2008, 7:40 pm
Just Joined

WXGIRL is on a distinguished road

Hi my OH 'Keith' did his assessment on the 18th........no news yet!!!

Keith was wondering if you are the guy from Portsmouth who spoke to him about meggers and flukes?
Old Jul 27th 2008, 9:10 pm
Forum Regular

Congratulations Porter

Hope you had a great night last night I remember it well!

Becky
Old Jul 28th 2008, 7:47 pm
Forum Regular

dobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to all

hey everybody, my results arrived this morning. been smiling like a kid on christmas day.
congrats and well done to everybody.
Old Jul 28th 2008, 9:21 pm
Forum Regular

NICE ONE CONGRATULATIONS DOBAMAN

Beers tonight?

We're waiting at moment...................waiting and waiting........................................... ...and waiting for visa to come through - by my count another 3.5 months.......also waiting for the houses to sell.....waiting, waiting and waiting.

Getting Good at waiting now

Becky
Old Jul 28th 2008, 9:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

docgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nice

big fingers croosed for all of you's ( bad inglish )that are still waiting!

For those that have passed!

Awesome! now crack on with the visa's

Karma sent to all!

Doc
Old Jul 28th 2008, 10:01 pm
Forum Regular

dobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to all

becks, dont want to jinx it, but, think we've sold the house too

still, i'm sure some new disaster is lurking just around the corner

still keep positive, we'll all be living the dream soon.

d

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.