Re-train as Electrician

Old Jun 27th 2009, 9:25 pm
Forum Regular

jonsparx has a spectacular aura aboutjonsparx has a spectacular aura aboutjonsparx has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Re-train as Electrician

Couldnt agree more Maggs, all comes down to attitude. Id much rather spend time at work with someone who wants to get on than a chavvy teenager with the latest mobile.

Originally Posted by mags1972
So what you're saying is if you don't train as an Electrician straight from school then don't do it at all, I bet you're a pleasure to work for with an attitude like that!
Have you seen the majority of school leavers these days, all they want to do is send texts all day, drink beer in the park and learning a trade is way too much hard work for most of them although I won't tar them all with the same brush.
As for the teach a 30 something crap you're talking out of your ass mate, if they've never done it before how can they say I always do it this way, sounds more like you feel uncomfortable trying to train a grown man but bossing kids around is much easier, thats how you come across!!
Anyway you've obviously had bad experiences with some boil in the bag sparks, fair enough, but don't tag me with em, and the work I put right as been mostly industrial site work and domestic, if what you're saying is right these guys shouldn't be making mistakes!
Old Jun 27th 2009, 9:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Alphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by jonsparx
Couldnt agree more Maggs, all comes down to attitude. Id much rather spend time at work with someone who wants to get on than a chavvy teenager with the latest mobile.
Thanks Jon, its because of guys like you that gave me a chance to learn my trade and I owe everything to the guys that gave me the experience, I already had the basics and principles down from my time in the forces but as DavieCC so rightly said earlier, needed to learn how it was done in "civvy street".
I don't have a chip on my shoulder as Jasonlec stated, just wont let bitter and twisted people knock me for wanting to get on and better myself, I'm good at my job and couldn't give a toss what he thinks, he doesn't know me or my work.
I am hardworking and will listen to anyone, there's always better ways to do things even when you've been doing it years, you never stop learning and you can never have enough experience thats how I see it.
Old Jun 27th 2009, 9:43 pm
Account Closed

jasonlec is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jonsparx
I tend to do work at work and dont go to socialize ;-)
Old Jun 27th 2009, 9:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Alphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by jasonlec
I tend to do work at work and dont go to socialize ;-)
What a joy you must be to work with
Old Jun 27th 2009, 9:53 pm
Forum Regular

jonsparx has a spectacular aura aboutjonsparx has a spectacular aura aboutjonsparx has a spectacular aura about

Old Jun 27th 2009, 9:57 pm
Account Closed

An experience you would never get the chance to find out about omb!
Are you moving to Australia or canada? Dont seem to be able to make your mind up about things??
Dont mind any-body who comes into the trade so long as they do the apprentice route, adult trainee? Pah.
Good luck with your ongoing training and move to wherever
Old Jun 27th 2009, 9:58 pm
Forum Regular

minty01 is just really niceminty01 is just really niceminty01 is just really niceminty01 is just really niceminty01 is just really niceminty01 is just really niceminty01 is just really niceminty01 is just really nice

Been in the trade for 7 years and re trained after getting bored with my old job.

In 7 years i have always worked and at the begining had 2 jobs to pay the morgage.

Done -
C&G 2360 PT1
C&G 2360 PT2
NVQ 3
C&G 2377
C&G 2381
C&G 2382
C&G 2391
Hold a JIB Approved card.
And full NICEIC membership.
And turn out decent work.

Never served a recognised apprentice though as no one would pay for someone that was 30 so all self funded aswell.

Would love someone to say im not a propper sparks becouse i have not done an apprentiship or done it since i left school.

The words bitter and twisted are coming to mind.

Last edited by minty01; Jun 27th 2009 at 10:02 pm.
Old Jun 27th 2009, 10:01 pm
Account Closed

[QUOTE=mags1972;7705345]Thanks Jon, its because of guys like you that gave me a chance to learn my trade and I owe everything to the guys that gave me the experience

Boo Hoo
Going on x factor next?
Old Jun 27th 2009, 10:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

[QUOTE=jasonlec;7705380]
Thanks Jon, its because of guys like you that gave me a chance to learn my trade and I owe everything to the guys that gave me the experience

Boo Hoo
Going on x factor next?
Why, are you Simon Cowell?
Old Jun 27th 2009, 10:05 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by minty01
Been in the trade for 7 years and re trained after getting bored with my old job.

In 7 years i have always worked and at the begining had 2 jobs to pay the morgage.

Done -
C&G 2360 PT1
C&G 2360 PT2
NVQ 3
C&G 2377
C&G 2381
C&G 2382
C&G 2391
Hold a JIB Approved card.
And full NICEIC membership.
And turn out decent work.

Never served a recognised apprentice though as no one would pay for someone that was 30 so all self funded aswell.

Would love someone to say im not a propper sparks becouse i have not done an apprentiship or done it since i left school.

The words bitter and twisted are coming to mind.
OMG another one!
Old Jun 27th 2009, 10:06 pm
Account Closed

Why, are you Simon Cowell? [/QUOTE]

Old Jun 27th 2009, 10:09 pm
Forum Regular

minty01 is just really niceminty01 is just really niceminty01 is just really niceminty01 is just really niceminty01 is just really niceminty01 is just really niceminty01 is just really niceminty01 is just really nice

Jasonlec,

Is it not past your bedtime, Mr one job wonder.
Old Jun 27th 2009, 10:11 pm
Account Closed

Jasonlec,

Ah, so thats your real job, child-minder,Give that sparky his jib card back polo
Old Jun 27th 2009, 10:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jasonlec,

Old Jun 27th 2009, 10:14 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by jasonlec
Ah, so thats your real job, child-minder,Give that sparky his jib card back polo
Every company has a tit and your company has exceeded itself.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.