practical exam theory

Old Mar 10th 2008, 8:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

docgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nice
Default Re: practical exam theory

Parallel and series circuits formulae

Capacitances in Parallel
When capacitances C1, C2, C3, ... are connected in parallel, the total capacitance CP is:
CP = C1 + C2 + C3 + ...

Capacitances in Series
When capacitances C1, C2, C3, ... are connected in series, the total capacitance CS is:
1 / CS = 1 / C1 + 1 / C2 + 1 / C3 + ...

Resistances in Parallel
When resistances R1, R2, R3, ... are connected in parallel, the total resistance RP is:
1 / RP = 1 / R1 + 1 / R2 + 1 / R3 + ...

Resistances in Series
When resistances R1, R2, R3, ... are connected in series, the total resistance RS is:
RS = R1 + R2 + R3 + ...
Old Mar 10th 2008, 8:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

docgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nice

For those who need to study again,

i have found this site which may benefit!

back to college

doc
Old Mar 11th 2008, 8:36 am
Forum Regular

jamiefrod will become famous soon enoughjamiefrod will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by lindseymcc
Hi Jamie sorry for buttin in but whendid u apply for your ARTC? We applied over 3 weeks ago and still havent heard anything?So rather nervous that my oh might still get a phone test in the middle of the night
it's supposed to be 20 working days or 4 weeks so you must be close. I was kinda hoping mine would be quicker but it seems 4 weeks is the minimum
Old Mar 11th 2008, 11:54 am
Forum Regular

Brigall is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jamiefrod
it's supposed to be 20 working days or 4 weeks so you must be close. I was kinda hoping mine would be quicker but it seems 4 weeks is the minimum
Jamie, even when you get your ARTC Cert, you will have to apply to Department of Energy at Severn Oaksfor temp licence, you will need to sit a 4hour practical Exam at Balga TAFE and pass it, prior to sitting the 2 hour regs exam.
Old Mar 11th 2008, 12:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Thanks guys, what a terrific idea to help others out.
Old Mar 11th 2008, 12:39 pm
Forum Regular

jamiefrod will become famous soon enoughjamiefrod will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Brigall
Jamie, even when you get your ARTC Cert, you will have to apply to Department of Energy at Severn Oaksfor temp licence, you will need to sit a 4hour practical Exam at Balga TAFE and pass it, prior to sitting the 2 hour regs exam.
Thanks for your concern but I already know that smarty pants. And I'm doing it in Adelaide so there!
Old Mar 11th 2008, 1:26 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks for your concern but I already know that smarty pants. And I'm doing it in Adelaide so there!
No need to be obnoxious, just giving you info. Obvisouly WA EXAM TO HARD
Old Mar 11th 2008, 1:38 pm
Forum Regular

No need to be obnoxious, just giving you info. Obvisouly WA EXAM TO HARD
Not likely I am a master of my trade, trained in the hills of the peak district by monks with big tools

Wasn't being obnoxious, STOP BEING SO SENSITIVE
Old Mar 11th 2008, 1:40 pm
Forum Regular

Not likely I am a master of my trade, trained in the hills of the peak district by monks with big tools

Wasn't being obnoxious, STOP BEING SO SENSITIVE
You were! And funny things go on in them hills with monks! So I hear.
Old Mar 11th 2008, 2:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

You were! And funny things go on in them hills with monks! So I hear.
can we keep this thread on track?

im not here posting helpful information for the fun of it!

Some people like to read information that maybe helpfull to others with out all this flirting. I do understand that this is a discussion forum but can we keep this thread on track?

I know alot of people would like it more with out the random/off topic quotes.

Thank you

refreshers course domestic lighting

doc
Old Mar 11th 2008, 4:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

shar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to all

Thanks for the help doc would just be great if we knew what we had in store. I know people who have done the practical in Dec have given info but it may well change this time.
Old Mar 11th 2008, 4:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by shar07
Thanks for the help doc would just be great if we knew what we had in store. I know people who have done the practical in Dec have given info but it may well change this time.
Vetassess will provide information on what tools to take to the assesment a few weeks before.

they will also provide some indication on what practical work is to be done.

I have not recieved any information yet, but when i do it will be posted here

doc
Old Mar 11th 2008, 4:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

melbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to all

Originally Posted by docgp
Vetassess will provide information on what tools to take to the assesment a few weeks before.

they will also provide some indication on what practical work is to be done.

I have not recieved any information yet, but when i do it will be posted here

doc
I wonder if we'll get the info before the date?!!!!! Yes, we're still waiting, two weeks after the money was taken. Pretty fed up now, will be ringing tonight I think, probably still won't get anywhere though!!

Thanks for all the info guys!!

Mel
Old Mar 11th 2008, 4:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

shar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to all

Dont get downheartened Mel I am sure you will hear something soon, OH is going to stay in a travelodge at Wembley if you need any info just pm me. Speak soon
Old Mar 11th 2008, 7:53 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

guys i asked nicly at the start

please ask questions etc via email or PM otherwise this thread will be chocker with chit chat and it`ll slow down others wanting info

next one to piss me off will get something intresting as karma

volt drop calculatons
they were very keen on this in the licencing exam

http://www.olex.com.au/FAQ/General.html

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.