Peer By Post?

Old Aug 11th 2008, 12:06 am
Just Joined

pdj2579 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Peer By Post?

Hi Guys.
Just after a bit of advice. I'm in NSW and will be looking to do the Peer course very soon. Working doing operator and Labouring jobs at the mo. Basically Should I take the Few weeks out to go to Peer and do the course or do it by post and just go down for the exam? Think I will find it quite difficult as I've been working in Maintenance since I came out of my time i.e lots of coffee and Mouse Breaker haha. Any advice would be great.

Cheers,
Phil
Old Aug 11th 2008, 1:43 pm
Forum Regular

leeob77 is just really niceleeob77 is just really niceleeob77 is just really niceleeob77 is just really niceleeob77 is just really niceleeob77 is just really niceleeob77 is just really niceleeob77 is just really nice
Default Re: Peer By Post?

Originally Posted by pdj2579
Hi Guys.
Just after a bit of advice. I'm in NSW and will be looking to do the Peer course very soon. Working doing operator and Labouring jobs at the mo. Basically Should I take the Few weeks out to go to Peer and do the course or do it by post and just go down for the exam? Think I will find it quite difficult as I've been working in Maintenance since I came out of my time i.e lots of coffee and Mouse Breaker haha. Any advice would be great.

Cheers,
Phil
im doing the peer course from the uk and find it ok to be honest.
i served my time as a maintenance electrician and have been working as one ever since. everything is in the regs book and its mostly a case of finding the right reg to suit the question. (max demand is a bit of a pain though!)

lee.