Go Back   British Expats / Working Abroad / Working Abroad by Profession / Electricians

Old Apr 8th 2017, 8:43 am   #16
Forum Regular

Ghazi786 is just really niceGhazi786 is just really niceGhazi786 is just really niceGhazi786 is just really niceGhazi786 is just really niceGhazi786 is just really niceGhazi786 is just really niceGhazi786 is just really nice
Default Re: PATH TO BECOME QUALIFIED+LICENSED IN AUSTRALIA 2017

Thanx old sparkle ... I remember that you helped me a lot in my previous queries a lot when i was in process of applying PR ...

I was really unaware if caps are considered shouting ... really sorry for that ...

I am Electrical Engineer and on Skilled independent visa 189 and currently residing in caroline springs melbourne.

I want to know that will it be beneficial if i do certificate 3 for technician, in job hunting ... as i am free these days and looking to find a job and also enhance/refresh my skills.

are you from electrical background ?
Ghazi786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th 2017, 10:39 am   #17
still chillin'

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghazi786 View Post
Thanx old sparkle ... I remember that you helped me a lot in my previous queries a lot when i was in process of applying PR ...

I was really unaware if caps are considered shouting ... really sorry for that ...

I am Electrical Engineer and on Skilled independent visa 189 and currently residing in caroline springs melbourne.

I want to know that will it be beneficial if i do certificate 3 for technician, in job hunting ... as i am free these days and looking to find a job and also enhance/refresh my skills.

are you from electrical background ?
Yes, I'm an electrician. I do mostly industrial maintenance, repair and improvements. I also do plc and HMI programming.

If you are an engineer I wouldn't think that the cert III will enhance your job prospects. What skills are listed as useful on job adverts?
old.sparkles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th 2017, 3:41 pm   #18
Forum Regular

Ghazi786 is just really niceGhazi786 is just really niceGhazi786 is just really niceGhazi786 is just really niceGhazi786 is just really niceGhazi786 is just really niceGhazi786 is just really niceGhazi786 is just really nice

Ahan tht gr8 ... as far as i hav seen till now ... few jobs are asking registered building practioner ... how i can gain this ? I am trying to find out but not succeeding.
Ghazi786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th 2017, 6:22 pm   #19
Just Joined

andy_140690 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Eltonb,
Thank you for starting this post.
Would it be possible to email you? It would be great to get some advice from you about my situation.
I am looking to relocate to Australia in the future and hopefully be able to work as an electrician.
Thank you,
Andy
andy_140690 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19th 2017, 2:30 am   #20
still chillin'

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy_140690 View Post
Hi Eltonb,
Thank you for starting this post.
Would it be possible to email you? It would be great to get some advice from you about my situation.
I am looking to relocate to Australia in the future and hopefully be able to work as an electrician.
Thank you,
Andy
Eltonb hasn't been on the site for a few months but may still pop by.

What information are you looking for - initial skills assessment or gap training / work opportunities?
old.sparkles is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   British Expats / Working Abroad / Working Abroad by Profession / Electricians