The Official Sparky Thread

Old Apr 22nd 2008, 9:52 am
BE Enthusiast

shar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to all
Default Re: The Official Sparky Thread

Hi All just to let you know we have not heard from Vetassess yet about our results from the practical OH did his on the 8th, looks like there is a delay of some sort hopefully will hear soon, I am just soooo impatient
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 12:10 pm
Forum Regular

jonsparx has a spectacular aura aboutjonsparx has a spectacular aura aboutjonsparx has a spectacular aura about

Livid, phoned aus post and vetts last night but after 3 weeks my assessment hasnt even reached australia yet!! Any of you guys had trouble with royal mail international signed for?? Or is this just normal??

Cheers
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 3:46 pm
Forum Regular

moriarty711 is a name known to allmoriarty711 is a name known to allmoriarty711 is a name known to allmoriarty711 is a name known to allmoriarty711 is a name known to allmoriarty711 is a name known to allmoriarty711 is a name known to allmoriarty711 is a name known to allmoriarty711 is a name known to allmoriarty711 is a name known to allmoriarty711 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by jonsparx
Livid, phoned aus post and vetts last night but after 3 weeks my assessment hasnt even reached australia yet!! Any of you guys had trouble with royal mail international signed for?? Or is this just normal??

Cheers
To be honest mine was there within a week, royal mail also.
I've had the two reciepts i'm just waiting for the verdict now.
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 3:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

docgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nice

Originally Posted by jonsparx

Cheers
get in touch with ozpost

give them you tracking number and they will track it down

has it left the uk? this can be checked online but do email ozpost

good luck and i have my fingers crossed for you

doc
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 4:15 pm
Forum Regular

jonsparx has a spectacular aura aboutjonsparx has a spectacular aura aboutjonsparx has a spectacular aura about

Yeah im going to try again tonight... ozpost checked the code number and confirmed it was sent abroad from heathrow on march 28th, but thats it!! It could be in customs.... or just lost!!
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 4:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

docgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nice

a few have heard from vetasses ref their practicals for plumbing which were taken around the same time as us electrcians

so, fingers crossed we will hear within the next few days

doc
Old Apr 26th 2008, 4:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Its official,

ive passed my vetassess practical

off out to the pub to celebrate now

doc
Old Apr 26th 2008, 7:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

melbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to all

Us too!!!

Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to everyone who's passed!!!

Mel
Old Apr 26th 2008, 11:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

me tonight

i passed vetassess

doc
Old Apr 27th 2008, 1:57 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by docgp
congratulations guys
Old Apr 29th 2008, 8:14 am
BE Enthusiast

shar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to all

Hey Doc, your dancing man is soooo cool, my OH dances like that have you had your results from IELTS yet
Old Apr 29th 2008, 10:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by shar07
Hey Doc, your dancing man is soooo cool, my OH dances like that have you had your results from IELTS yet
not yet

thats all im waiting for then the visa process can begin

should here this week though

until then i will keep dancing like me dad

doc
Old Apr 29th 2008, 5:29 pm
Forum Regular

well done everyone who passed the practical, hope the rest is all plain sailing for you!!
Old May 1st 2008, 2:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

al reet sparkys??

ok, so it looks like a lot of people have passed their vetassess!! (Agian congrats)

but who now has applied for their visa's?

I shall be going on a 175 Skilled idependant migration visa but have not applied just yet as waiting for IELTS results

Ok just checking to see how people are getting on and what advice they may have front loading or not? which police check to use? ASCO or the police subject forms. etc etc

doc
Old May 1st 2008, 4:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi Doc we are going 176 sponsored visa (western australia government) I am filling the forms in online at weekend, have also sent stuff re visa to agent so as soon as heard from sponsorship visa is going in. We have decided to sell our house (aaaaarrrrggggghhhhhh) if we cant go to Australia we will just buy another house here or try somewhere else.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.