The Official Sparky Thread

Old Apr 1st 2008, 3:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

docgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nice
Lightbulb The Official Sparky Thread

Robbed this idea of scuba steve but hey,

Ok, just want to know whos going, where they're going and how far are their visa have got,

Post anything you like, sparky related

Doc
Old Apr 1st 2008, 4:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

shar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to all
Default Re: The Official Sparky Thread

Hi we are doing our Vetassess practical on 8th April, we then are going for a 176 sponsored visa. HOPING to be in oz beginning of next year, we are going to PERTH yyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhh
Old Apr 1st 2008, 4:37 pm

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

hello;

we have done bugger all and are hoping to be in brisbane sometime this century.
Old Apr 1st 2008, 4:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

docgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nice

Originally Posted by shar07
Hi we are doing our Vetassess practical on 8th April, we then are going for a 176 sponsored visa. HOPING to be in oz beginning of next year, we are going to PERTH yyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhh
good luck with the practical

im heading to Perth too, but not sure where

Would love to work in the mines but im finding it hard to get contacts

not sure which visa but probably 475 skilled migration

doc
Old Apr 1st 2008, 4:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
hello;

keep doing bugger all and you could get there this century

doc
Old Apr 1st 2008, 4:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

shar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to all

hello;

poor you I am sure you will get there in the end
Old Apr 1st 2008, 4:55 pm
Forum Regular

jonsparx has a spectacular aura aboutjonsparx has a spectacular aura aboutjonsparx has a spectacular aura about

hello;

Sent my vetts paper assessment 5 days ago, hopefully ill get on the july practical then apply for the 175 visa sometime in August, quoted 800 quid for an agent ( just me and the mrs ) so well chuffed as i expected a lot more....
Hopefully going to North sydney to enjoy a life where NICEIC certificates do not exist!
Old Apr 1st 2008, 5:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jonsparx
Sent my vetts paper assessment 5 days ago, hopefully ill get on the july practical then apply for the 175 visa sometime in August, quoted 800 quid for an agent ( just me and the mrs ) so well chuffed as i expected a lot more....
Hopefully going to North sydney to enjoy a life where NICEIC certificates do not exist!
good luck with the assesment

£800 is cheap, is that for both of you?

im going alone and doing the visa apllication myself

doc
Old Apr 1st 2008, 5:20 pm
Forum Regular

jonsparx has a spectacular aura aboutjonsparx has a spectacular aura aboutjonsparx has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by docgp
good luck with the assesment

£800 is cheap, is that for both of you?

im going alone and doing the visa apllication myself

doc
Yeah thats cheap and for both of us too.

Not long till the practical guys!!!!

Best of luck to everyone!!
Old Apr 1st 2008, 5:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

any one tried to find work in Oz already?

Have you used agencies online or other source ie newpapers??

doc
Old Apr 1st 2008, 6:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

We havent because we thought it might be really hard because of getting the A class licence. I have a friend in Perth who assures me that there is loads of work for all you INTELLIGENT ELECTRICIANS.
Old Apr 1st 2008, 6:41 pm
Forum Regular

Becky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to all

Vetassess practical 15th April

Sending off for PCC's next week - may book Meds for May or might chicken out and wait 4 Vetassess results

If Dave passes 1st time will apply 4 visa as soon as and frontload meds and pcc's

Love to be in Mebourne Sept/Oct - mad i know hence need to frontload and have meds done by dr who can submit online.

Need the houses to sell (quick pls)

Cousin's rellies, rellies are Builders so fingers crossed.

Becky

oh and we've seen flat we'd like 100 m to beach.
Old Apr 1st 2008, 6:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Fair play Becky you go for it girl, it would be so cool to be over there by September we are hoping about Feb next year.
Old Apr 1st 2008, 6:54 pm
Forum Regular

Becky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to all

We've promised ourselves for last 2years it would be Sept 08.
We may even do WHV if dont get 175 in time.
Old Apr 1st 2008, 6:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Becky723359
Vetassess practical 15th April

Sending off for PCC's next week - may book Meds for May or might chicken out and wait 4 Vetassess results

If Dave passes 1st time will apply 4 visa as soon as and frontload meds and pcc's

Love to be in Mebourne Sept/Oct - mad i know hence need to frontload and have meds done by dr who can submit online.

Need the houses to sell (quick pls)

Cousin's rellies, rellies are Builders so fingers crossed.

Becky

oh and we've seen flat we'd like 100 m to beach.
hope the house sells quick!

never thought about front loading meds

im hoping to be on a beach by september but not sure how long visa's are taking! anyone know?

doc

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.