Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Electricians
Reload this Page >

Infromation they need on TRA ?

Infromation they need on TRA ?

Old Jul 9th 2006, 5:54 pm
going to QLD (hopefully)

Location: Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire, W Wales hopefully moving to Queensland (Brisbane Area)
Sparky will become famous soon enoughSparky will become famous soon enough
Default Infromation they need on TRA ?

Hi

I left school after exams and went straight into an apprenticeship. When i fill out my TRA form the letter from my previous employer who i done the apprenticeship with is needed. I believe it has to cover from when i knew nothing to when i became qualified. How much detail do they need as, i know the basics of methods tools and equipment used but if he has to write this it will take a lot of time, so i said i would write it and print on his headed paper and all he has to do is sign it, BUT i dont know how detailed i should be ... if someone who has got there TRA for electrical could let me know... i dont want to fall at the first hurdle.. Cheers guys :scared:

Dan
Old Jul 10th 2006, 9:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

andicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really nice
Default Re: Infromation they need on TRA ?

Originally Posted by Sparky
Hi

I left school after exams and went straight into an apprenticeship. When i fill out my TRA form the letter from my previous employer who i done the apprenticeship with is needed. I believe it has to cover from when i knew nothing to when i became qualified. How much detail do they need as, i know the basics of methods tools and equipment used but if he has to write this it will take a lot of time, so i said i would write it and print on his headed paper and all he has to do is sign it, BUT i dont know how detailed i should be ... if someone who has got there TRA for electrical could let me know... i dont want to fall at the first hurdle.. Cheers guys :scared:

Dan
Hiya Dan, I've sent you a PM

Andy
Old Jul 10th 2006, 10:29 pm
going to QLD (hopefully)

Location: Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire, W Wales hopefully moving to Queensland (Brisbane Area)
Sparky will become famous soon enoughSparky will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up Re: Infromation they need on TRA ?

Originally Posted by andicee
Hiya Dan, I've sent you a PM

Andy
Thanks Andy.. much appreciated..