Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Electricians
Reload this Page >

Employer Statement(electrician)

Employer Statement(electrician)

Old Jun 6th 2017, 10:18 am
Just Joined

samchris is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Employer Statement(electrician)

dear all,

1. has anyone done Employer Statement(electrician) of VIC uni for the fulfillment of step 2 collection of evidence?

2. if yes, would anyone put a light to it on how to do the wining statement?
Old Jun 7th 2017, 7:31 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Employer Statement(electrician)

Originally Posted by samchris
dear all,

1. has anyone done Employer Statement(electrician) of VIC uni for the fulfillment of step 2 collection of evidence?

2. if yes, would anyone put a light to it on how to do the wining statement?
Sorry, but I'm not sure what you're asking for. You can't write your employer statement, your employer has to do it.
Old Jun 7th 2017, 8:31 am
Just Joined

samchris is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
Sorry, but I'm not sure what you're asking for. You can't write your employer statement, your employer has to do it.
Thanks spouse.

how many hours of work experience is expected as an electrician to fulfill the documentary evidence ?
Old Jun 7th 2017, 6:39 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by samchris
Thanks spouse.

how many hours of work experience is expected as an electrician to fulfill the documentary evidence ?
I'm sorry but I don't know. I was only responding to your query about an employer statement, in that you can't write your own. If you're unable to provide a statement from your employer and your question relates to requirements in Australia, you might get more responses if you post on the Australia forum of British Expats.

I don't answer private messages about work, study or immigration matters, simply because it's best if you post such questions on the public forums so other members can see both the question and the answer. That way, you have the benefit of more people reading your questions and any incorrect information can be challenged and corrected. Best of luck