Elec Mech or Fitter?

Old Sep 5th 2006, 8:32 am
BE Enthusiast

supersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to all
Default Elec Mech or Fitter?

Me again,no, I have nothing better to do than sit here typing out dumb messages,so my next one is,how do you know what type of certicate the TRA mob will give you? Which is better Mech (A) or Fitter? I guess that the Mech is the better one as most jobs have it on their ads,but who gets it?
Do only domestic wire guys or do guys that work on plc,control systems? the others?
I am off to get a coffee,and think up more questions.
Cheers Lorri
Old Sep 5th 2006, 8:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Elec Mech or Fitter?

Originally Posted by supersonic4
Me again,no, I have nothing better to do than sit here typing out dumb messages,so my next one is,how do you know what type of certicate the TRA mob will give you? Which is better Mech (A) or Fitter? I guess that the Mech is the better one as most jobs have it on their ads,but who gets it?
Do only domestic wire guys or do guys that work on plc,control systems? the others?
Cheers Lorri

Mechanical licence for domestic sparkies and fitter for electrical engineers. So really it would depend on what you want to be here as to which is best. (I think )
Old Sep 5th 2006, 5:18 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers Lorri

go for the mechanics

http://www.dir.qld.gov.au/electrical...ence/index.htm
Old Sep 5th 2006, 5:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

supersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by steve`o
Thats the one John wanted,should he put that on the ARTC form or leave it blank,what do you think.

Cheers Lorri
Old Sep 5th 2006, 5:56 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Thats the one John wanted,should he put that on the ARTC form or leave it blank,what do you think.

Cheers Lorri
i wrote electrical mechanics i suggerst you do the same as i have heard via be that if you leave it blank then they only give you creditation as a fitter

regards steve
Old Sep 5th 2006, 11:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steve`o
i wrote electrical mechanics i suggerst you do the same as i have heard via be that if you leave it blank then they only give you creditation as a fitter

regards steve

I left ours blank Steve, so I think it depends on the paperwork you send in cos we got the mechanic classification