Asking Sparks in Melbourne

Old Jul 4th 2008, 7:26 am
Just Joined

Originalrob is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Asking Sparks in Melbourne

First up a thanks to Wendy and Pom from Oz, great advice on getting my A grade licence through Peer / SA and then transfering it to Victoria. I would Recommend this method to anyone looking to getting an Oz licence as its relatively easy and quick, the hardest thing was going to Adelaide for 2 days to do the oz wiring exam (which is a piece of cake).
Currently iam looking for work in Melbourne and its starting to piss me off.
back in the UK i did only commercial work and thats primarily what iam looking for here but at the moment of the numerous positions i have applied for i never hear back from them, except one who offered me $20/h (and i had to use my car). What iam asking is do companies here prefer Oz experience and ill have to start from scratch again? where is the great oz trade shortage? hehe ok please feel free to post your experience !
Old Aug 9th 2008, 8:46 pm
mcv
Forum Regular

mcv is just really nicemcv is just really nicemcv is just really nicemcv is just really nicemcv is just really nicemcv is just really nicemcv is just really nicemcv is just really nicemcv is just really nicemcv is just really nicemcv is just really nice
Default Re: Asking Sparks in Melbourne

hi looking at applying for visa very shortly.what is the work situation like in melbourne at the mo. im after domestic work rather than site work.ive heard theres loads of work in oz...is this true?????

cheers dick