ARTC application forms

Old Sep 8th 2006, 10:45 am
Just Joined

debs & mark is a jewel in the roughdebs & mark is a jewel in the roughdebs & mark is a jewel in the roughdebs & mark is a jewel in the rough
Default ARTC application forms

Hi, this the first thread i,ve put in, usually my wife's done them. This might be a daft question but where do you get the application form for the ARTC, I've tried looking for a down loadable copy at the TRA website but can't seem to find one, or is it just a case of sending off for one to the Melbourne branch,any help much appreciated, thanks Mark.
Old Sep 8th 2006, 12:04 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ARTC application forms

Originally Posted by debs & mark
Hi, this the first thread i,ve put in, usually my wife's done them. This might be a daft question but where do you get the application form for the ARTC, I've tried looking for a down loadable copy at the TRA website but can't seem to find one, or is it just a case of sending off for one to the Melbourne branch,any help much appreciated, thanks Mark.
the artc form isn`t avaiable as a download you have to email them and ask them to post you one

regards steve

http://www.workplace.gov.au/workplace/Pages/ContentPage.aspx?NRMODE=Published&NRORIGINALURL=/workplace/Category/SchemesInitiatives/TRA/2SkillsassessmentforAustralianresidents.htm&NRNODE GUID={9B95950D-7E05-4FBF-8C28-9A93F29A6823}&NRCACHEHINT=Guest#4

email to

mailto:[email protected]