2012 vetassess exam

Old Feb 14th 2012, 9:33 pm
Just Joined

paulgrossi83 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 2012 vetassess exam

Hi everyone. I'm at the stage of submitting my documentary evidence. I'm adding everything but the kitchen sink as I really don't want any come back. Has anyone else passed this stage recently and if so how much evidence did you supply. I have been self employed, contracting offshore on the oil rigs for the past 5 years so it's been a bit tricky getting reference off of companies I only worked with for a month or two.

Regarding the assessment, has any one got any up to date info on the theory side of things to study.

I'm relatively confident about the practical but the vetassess safe isolation procedure on the assessment definitions really doesn't make much sense in my opinion. I struggling to understand the part that says (fail only occurs if previous test indicated terminals/ conductors were de-energized) . This is at the part when you are ment to be proving the test meter. Surly the previous test should have indicated de-energized so the system is dead and ur proving the meter is functioning using a proving unit.

Thanks for reading. I look forward to hearing from anyone interested in chatting about jobs in Oz or this ,what look like its going to be a long stressful process to the end goal, the VISA!
Thanks
Paul