1st post, hello

Old Oct 2nd 2007, 11:55 am
Forum Regular

Tez and Daz will become famous soon enoughTez and Daz will become famous soon enough
Default 1st post, hello

Myself, Terri 28 (dental nurse) and other half Darren 28 (electrician) have just joined BE. We recieved our TRA back today after just getting in before 1st September deadline, passed!!
Looking forward to hearing from others in the same boat,
Terri X
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 8:49 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: 1st post, hello

Originally Posted by Tez and Daz
Myself, Terri 28 (dental nurse) and other half Darren 28 (electrician) have just joined BE. We recieved our TRA back today after just getting in before 1st September deadline, passed!!
Terri X
Welcome to BE and congratulations on passing TRA, this will be the start to your long journey down under
Old Oct 5th 2007, 6:46 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by somme
Welcome to BE and congratulations on passing TRA, this will be the start to your long journey down under
at 12,000 miles it was never going to be a jolly walk in the park

welcome to BE guys every one one here ( well most of em) are really helpful
and willing to give advice and point you in the right direction
especially wendy

regards steve
Old Oct 5th 2007, 4:11 pm
The Marriott's

kev9672jedi will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Tez and Daz
Terri X
Hi Terri,

I am also a dental nurse, oh is also an electrician and we also just passed the TRA before the deadline!!! How scary is that??? Where you thinking of going?

Julie
Old Oct 16th 2007, 8:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

hi there Terri,

Hows it all going you been celebrating i bet.... next hurdle now...

congrats to you.

S-j x

Julie, Simon 28 and an Electrician too!!!!!!!!! only pulling your leg chick x