Reload this Page >

Working in Nicosia

Working in Nicosia

Old May 7th 2015, 6:31 am
Just Joined

WuhanMadrid is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Working in Nicosia

Hello all,

I am considering moving to Cyprus to work as an ESL teacher in August. Does anyone know the area "Alayköy" near Nicosia and whether there is much to do for a couple in their early 30's? Bars, restaurants, gym etc.

Many thanks.
Old May 20th 2015, 10:47 am
Just Joined

Iritik is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Working in Nicosia

I don't know that area specifically (hopefully someone will be along soon that does!) but in general I would say that unlike most other European cities (assuming you have a car which is recommended in Cyprus!) everything is easy to get to across Nicosia. And in Nicosia particularly the old town area there are lots of restaurants, bars and gyms etc.

I have a question back to you if you don't mind! We are opening an office in Nicosia and need to recruit a customer service/ sales person for our internet business. We're ideally looking for a native English speaker because our website is for the UK.

We're struggling to find a good recruitment site. Where did you look for jobs/ find your job?

thanks!
Old May 20th 2015, 6:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

themajor has a reputation beyond reputethemajor has a reputation beyond reputethemajor has a reputation beyond reputethemajor has a reputation beyond reputethemajor has a reputation beyond reputethemajor has a reputation beyond reputethemajor has a reputation beyond reputethemajor has a reputation beyond reputethemajor has a reputation beyond reputethemajor has a reputation beyond reputethemajor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Iritik
I don't know that area specifically (hopefully someone will be along soon that does!) but in general I would say that unlike most other European cities (assuming you have a car which is recommended in Cyprus!) everything is easy to get to across Nicosia. And in Nicosia particularly the old town area there are lots of restaurants, bars and gyms etc.

I have a question back to you if you don't mind! We are opening an office in Nicosia and need to recruit a customer service/ sales person for our internet business. We're ideally looking for a native English speaker because our website is for the UK.

We're struggling to find a good recruitment site. Where did you look for jobs/ find your job?

thanks!
I do believe the OP is in the TRNC not the republic!!
Old May 22nd 2015, 9:20 am
Just Joined

Iritik is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh that's why I didn't recognise the place name!

I didn't even think...