Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Cyprus
Reload this Page >

Working and moving to pathos

Working and moving to pathos

Old Nov 8th 2017, 12:45 pm
Just Joined

Dave.and.Jackie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Working and moving to pathos

Hi, my partner and I are looking into working and living in pathos. I'm a coach and bus driver Jackie my partner is a hair stylist with her own salon. We met over 4 years ago both our children are up and have their own lives and we think it's our time. We have been to Cyprus a few times and love it doing the tourist bits and also going out and visisting the island and the people. We would like some advise on what steps we should take. We are really focusesd on this.
Old Nov 19th 2017, 8:37 am
Just Joined

JMjules is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Working and moving to pathos

Hi, my partner & 1 are hoping to do the same. We are going over to Cyprus for a few days in March with a view to moving there permanently . Any advise would be appreciated
Old Nov 21st 2017, 8:26 pm
Just Joined

JMjules is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Dave & Jackie
Jackie would it be hairdressing that you will be doing when you move to Pathos? We are hoping to move there at some point in the next year & are coming over for a few days in March. I will be working once we move there & am a qualified hairdresser myself. Are you considering employing anybody ???
Old Nov 22nd 2017, 6:46 pm
Just Joined

Fasouri is an unknown quantity at this point

Try Paphos, it is a better place
Old Nov 22nd 2017, 7:07 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dave.and.Jackie
Hi, my partner and I are looking into working and living in pathos. I'm a coach and bus driver Jackie my partner is a hair stylist with her own salon. .....
Originally Posted by JMjules
Hi, my partner & 1 are hoping to do the same. We are going over to Cyprus for a few days in March with a view to moving there permanently . Any advise would be appreciated
Have you done any research on job opportunities, likely revenue, and/or pay rates for whatever you plan to do to support yourselves in Cyprus?
Old Dec 12th 2017, 3:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fasouri
Try Paphos, it is a better place
Except when it snows. Froze my bum off on the tarmac working airside during my one (and hopefully last) visit to Paphos airport.