Reload this Page >

Is Tala a good place to buy ?

Is Tala a good place to buy ?

Old Feb 10th 2013, 3:35 pm
Forum Regular

BLUEANDY5 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Is Tala a good place to buy ?

Its me again needing more information.
We have seen a property in Tala and was wondering if theres anyone on here who lives or have lived in Tala who could enlighten us on the amenities around there and how far from the nearest beach is.
Any help would do regards Andy
Old Feb 11th 2013, 5:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Veronica-K has a reputation beyond reputeVeronica-K has a reputation beyond reputeVeronica-K has a reputation beyond reputeVeronica-K has a reputation beyond reputeVeronica-K has a reputation beyond reputeVeronica-K has a reputation beyond reputeVeronica-K has a reputation beyond reputeVeronica-K has a reputation beyond reputeVeronica-K has a reputation beyond reputeVeronica-K has a reputation beyond reputeVeronica-K has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is Tala a good place to buy ?

Hi, I know Tala very well as we used to live there and we have several properties for sale there so we are there quite often.
It is a popular village with expats, with a very nicew village square with several Tavernas and restaurants. The village has some small supermarkets, a bank and other amenities. It is about 15 minutes to Paphos town and about 10 minutes drive to Coral Bay with its blue flag beaches.
Hope that helps.

Veronica