paphos wedding

Old Mar 14th 2011, 10:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Veronica-K has a reputation beyond reputeVeronica-K has a reputation beyond reputeVeronica-K has a reputation beyond reputeVeronica-K has a reputation beyond reputeVeronica-K has a reputation beyond reputeVeronica-K has a reputation beyond reputeVeronica-K has a reputation beyond reputeVeronica-K has a reputation beyond reputeVeronica-K has a reputation beyond reputeVeronica-K has a reputation beyond reputeVeronica-K has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: paphos wedding

January weather can be very unpredictable. This year we had a very mild January but on other occassions the weather has been atrocious. If you plan a wedding in Cyprus in January you should make sure that you have the option for the whole affair to be held indoors if the weather is bad.
I have known the weather to be so bad in January that the waves washed right over the top of the Paphos castle and threw huge rocks onto the harbour.
Old Mar 15th 2011, 8:51 am
Just Joined

dorsetfam is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by zygiman
The economy in Cyprus is not too good at the moment, would also suggest not to part with any money if possible until you are really sure and try to do it nearer the time of the event. The people you wish to use, may not be there later.
Paula who i mentioned in my first post has been here I think 3 years on a permanent basis, and a few more as a 'visitor' before that. Most wedding planners donlt have huge overheads and some costs you'll be paying when you arrive so i wouldn't be too concerned with Zygiman comments.
Old Mar 15th 2011, 8:58 am
BE Enthusiast

zygiman will become famous soon enough

If planning an outdoor event, it might be a good idea to get some insurance for the event, just a thought.