Go Back   British Expats / Living & Moving Abroad / Europe / Cyprus

Old Aug 18th 2017, 8:04 pm   #1
jmood Female
BE Forum Addict

jmood has a reputation beyond reputejmood has a reputation beyond reputejmood has a reputation beyond reputejmood has a reputation beyond reputejmood has a reputation beyond reputejmood has a reputation beyond reputejmood has a reputation beyond reputejmood has a reputation beyond reputejmood has a reputation beyond reputejmood has a reputation beyond reputejmood has a reputation beyond repute
Default Online Dating and Singles Scene

A new job is highly likely going to take me to Cyprus to the Kyrenia area. I'm going to be worked like a slave (so says my future boss) but I anticipate being quite alone for the non work time. Already thinking ahead in order not to feel lonely.

Any advice on the singles scene and online dating in Cyprus?

Thanks
jmood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th 2017, 9:10 pm   #2
jmood Female
BE Forum Addict

jmood has a reputation beyond reputejmood has a reputation beyond reputejmood has a reputation beyond reputejmood has a reputation beyond reputejmood has a reputation beyond reputejmood has a reputation beyond reputejmood has a reputation beyond reputejmood has a reputation beyond reputejmood has a reputation beyond reputejmood has a reputation beyond reputejmood has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Online Dating and Singles Scene

So everyone is happily single or happily coupled up. OK.

And google is NOT my friend. Of course lots of dating sites come up but you can't tell (anything about the site) the decent ones from the rubbish ones unless you first register by "creating a profile". Ugh..
jmood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th 2017, 10:51 pm   #3
Queen of Diplomacy
Premium Member

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Online Dating and Singles Scene

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmood View Post
So everyone is happily single or happily coupled up. OK.

And google is NOT my friend. Of course lots of dating sites come up but you can't tell (anything about the site) the decent ones from the rubbish ones unless you first register by "creating a profile". Ugh..
Not in Cyprus , but I met my partner on Oasis.com. my best friend and her partner met on match.com. i think that you're going to get good and bad on any of them. Just make sure you keep yourself safe no matter where or how you meet someone.
Grief as total as in its first hour
Dorothy is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   British Expats / Living & Moving Abroad / Europe / Cyprus