new year 2016

Old Jun 2nd 2015, 8:02 am
Just Joined

jmcvey533 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default new year 2016

hi all

we will be coming over to paphos for a month in dec/jan so we can have a good look into the prospect of relocating. We have been to Cyprus in the summer but want to have a look during the winter so see exactly how the weather is plus jobs etc.....

what can I expect will it be very quiet or even cold any help with these questions will be very helpful plus after the last 20 odd years bringing up my children and {never been out for the bells} to celebrate the new year where is the best place to go ?? I have seen some hotels holding a gala dinner but I want something different I know its a bit early but does anyone have plans or anything big happening in the paphos area

at the moment the flights are very cheap for that time of year. I was wanting to come over before then but to get to Cyprus is getting very expensive. Does anyone know why as I can fly to America cheaper than going to Cyprus.

many thanks siting here in northern Ireland in the cold 7c and the rain welcome to SUMMER.
Old Aug 26th 2015, 10:45 am
Just Joined

Default Re: new year 2016

Hi again change of plan we are coming out for 16 days November 12th til 28th. we are going to look at apartments, jobs etc...... to hopefully move out in January/February I have a few irons in the fire so to speak and hope all works out and I would love to meet any of you expats while I am over to get a chat and a coffee or even a beer or two.
I am on a few expats sites and to be honest they don't really give a good feeling about moving out to Cyprus which disappoints me but I guess I will just have to do it and see for myself.

please feel free to message me to meet up while I am in town
Old Nov 25th 2015, 10:57 am
Forum Regular

Talagirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations!

Just heard the good news - from a little acorn did a mighty oak grow!
Old Nov 25th 2015, 2:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

themajor has a reputation beyond reputethemajor has a reputation beyond reputethemajor has a reputation beyond reputethemajor has a reputation beyond reputethemajor has a reputation beyond reputethemajor has a reputation beyond reputethemajor has a reputation beyond reputethemajor has a reputation beyond reputethemajor has a reputation beyond reputethemajor has a reputation beyond reputethemajor has a reputation beyond repute

So pleased for you to get what you were looking for in all ways. Well done.
Old Nov 26th 2015, 8:11 pm
Just Joined

hi all I must say been here 16 days and they have flew by so quick and while in Cyprus we found a house and a job so very excited about coming back in January now as a friend on here said we are now going on holiday to the uk for 6 weeks then coming home to Cyprus which is rather apt and looking forward to it thanks to this site and others we can finally move to paradise
thank you all especially c+p
Old Dec 9th 2015, 10:45 pm
Just Joined

hi I have read rule 9 and where does it state I cannot ask if there is anyone that needs any jobs doing ?????? expats need to work in their new country and I would say this is a perfect form to do so
Old Nov 10th 2016, 8:11 am
Just Joined

that's us been here nearly a year and what a busy year it was we both got a fulltime jobs and enjoyed the sunshine best move we have ever made no regrets whatsoever looking forward to the next year