Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Cyprus
Reload this Page >

moving to northern Cyprus and need some advice

moving to northern Cyprus and need some advice

Old Mar 11th 2015, 7:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

themajor has a reputation beyond reputethemajor has a reputation beyond reputethemajor has a reputation beyond reputethemajor has a reputation beyond reputethemajor has a reputation beyond reputethemajor has a reputation beyond reputethemajor has a reputation beyond reputethemajor has a reputation beyond reputethemajor has a reputation beyond reputethemajor has a reputation beyond reputethemajor has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: moving to northern Cyprus and need some advice

Originally Posted by Veronica-K
How does pointing out that information given is not relevant to the OPs questions being picky
May I please offer you my most sincere apologies. You were 100% correct.

I was wrong to write the words that I did.

SORRY.
Old Mar 26th 2015, 5:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

zygiman will become famous soon enough
Default Re: moving to northern Cyprus and need some advice

I recommend anybody contemplating moving to the occupied areas of Cyprus to contact the British High Commission in Nicosia and ask the relevant questions. The title deeds given to properties are mostly owned by Greek Cypriots in the south and will one day make a claim on the land/property. Tread carefully.