Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Cyprus
Reload this Page >

TRUE FACTS RE: OVER 60'S RESIDENCY TRNC

TRUE FACTS RE: OVER 60'S RESIDENCY TRNC

Old Sep 25th 2012, 2:16 pm
Forum Regular

taz60-annie62 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question TRUE FACTS RE: OVER 60'S RESIDENCY TRNC

I have read recently on a number of ex-pat sites that the rules for over 60's receiving pensions have been relaxed. But as I read so many conflicting information on this topic I now post this thread to try and ascertain the facts that is if the government has deemed to make this change accessible in the 'public domain' yet.

Do over 60's still need to apply/re-apply for Visa's every year or two or is it true the govt. now allows over 60's to remain without having to apply at all?

Is it true the over 60's with pension must still apply but can now use a streamlined system of 1 set of papers at one central office and will get res.visa without a problems?

Is there a cost for the new streamlined system? If so which is the correct fee?

Anything else we need to know not covered above?

Anyone who can now provide the rules for any new system for over 60-pensioners could they please reply. This will greatly help me, plus loads of other ex-pats who, from reading their threads are still not privy to accurate facts. Many thanks
Old Sep 29th 2012, 11:46 am
Forum Regular

willb is just really nicewillb is just really nicewillb is just really nicewillb is just really nicewillb is just really nicewillb is just really nicewillb is just really nicewillb is just really nicewillb is just really nicewillb is just really nice
Default Re: TRUE FACTS RE: OVER 60'S RESIDENCY TRNC

Hi Read This Lot.

http://i317.photobucket.com/albums/m...psb8dc23c9.jpg

http://i317.photobucket.com/albums/m...ps363033da.jpg
Old Sep 29th 2012, 4:47 pm
Forum Regular

taz60-annie62 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: TRUE FACTS RE: OVER 60'S RESIDENCY TRNC

Thanks WillB have saved the snippets you sent me.

I have been on KibKom expat site and apparently lots of discussion active on a similar named thread I posted there. Lots of expats are posting their experiences - the ''liquid rules and apparently new amendments they are facing when making application/inquiries. Not sure if any of that will be new news to you?