Reload this Page >

Funeral arrangments for ex pats

Funeral arrangments for ex pats

Old May 31st 2012, 7:09 am
Just Joined

Steve 42 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Funeral arrangments for ex pats

Morning Everyone

Can anyone offer any advice for my parents who live in Cyprus and are concerned that they have nothing arranged for their funeral, not a very nice subjets but an important one for peace of mind. They have lived there 10 years and have been approached by a company and offering a package for £3500.00 each! has anyone got a plan?

Thank you.

Steve
Old May 31st 2012, 5:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Veronica-K has a reputation beyond reputeVeronica-K has a reputation beyond reputeVeronica-K has a reputation beyond reputeVeronica-K has a reputation beyond reputeVeronica-K has a reputation beyond reputeVeronica-K has a reputation beyond reputeVeronica-K has a reputation beyond reputeVeronica-K has a reputation beyond reputeVeronica-K has a reputation beyond reputeVeronica-K has a reputation beyond reputeVeronica-K has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Funeral arrangments for ex pats

Originally Posted by Steve 42
Morning Everyone

Can anyone offer any advice for my parents who live in Cyprus and are concerned that they have nothing arranged for their funeral, not a very nice subjets but an important one for peace of mind. They have lived there 10 years and have been approached by a company and offering a package for £3500.00 each! has anyone got a plan?

Thank you.

Steve
Hi Steve,
I believe these packages are very good and the company takes care of everything for you. It is stressful enough when your loved one dies when in a foreign country without having to arrange things like this when you don't know who to turn to.
To be honest my husband and I are seriously considering getting one of these plans after some friends of ours signed up to one. We keep saying we will and never get around to it
A lot does depend on what your parents want to do after their deaths as many expats don't want to be buried on foreign soil but repatriation of a body is not cheap and there is no cremation here yet.

Regards
Veronica