Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Cyprus
Reload this Page >

Best Schools in Cyprus

Best Schools in Cyprus

Old Aug 12th 2013, 10:48 pm
Forum Regular

Prometheus1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Best Schools in Cyprus

Which ones do you think are the best English-speaking schools in Cyprus?

Please provide name and district, whether it is for Primary or Secondary Education, and score them from 1-10, where 1 is awful and 10 is excellent.

Hopefully this post will help other people decide to which school to send their children.

As Cyprus is going through financial turmoil at the moment, it would also be good if you could provide an approximate cost as well, as many families may not have the financial capability anymore of sending their children to the best schools.
Old Aug 14th 2013, 1:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

zygiman will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Best Schools in Cyprus

Think you may have a problem with the administrator here. Advertising is not allowed. Hopefully they will make a decision on this.
Old Sep 9th 2013, 5:39 am
Just Joined

TMason is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't like the idea of rating out of 10 (there's a lot to take into account when deciding on a school), but I have nothing but great things to say about Aspire in Paphos. My granddaughter goes there and has really blossomed.

The school seems to be constantly growing, which can only be seen as a good thing in this current climate... and after reading about some of the other schools on different sites and forums!

My advice for schools in Cyprus would be to visit before making a decision. I don't think you can ever get a good idea until you speak to the staff and have a little poke around.
Old Sep 9th 2013, 5:18 pm
Forum Regular

Prometheus1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear TMason,

Thanks for sharing your experiences.

I just want to clarify that I am NOT affiliated to any school, and I am not trying to promote anyone.

I just wanted to give the opportunity to people like you to share their experiences with different English schools in Cyprus, so that other people can take those into acount before deciding to which school to send their children.

Once again, thanks for your valuable comments.
Old Sep 11th 2013, 1:02 pm
Just Joined

TMason is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Prometheus1,

You're welcome, and thanks for clarifying. I do appreciate what you're doing and think anyone reading others' experiences of schools will find the information valuable.

I wanted to leap in with my opinion, but was just a little reluctant to give a mark out of 10. I must be coming across harsher than I thought/hoped (or maybe I'm just senile!).

Very best.