airport bus ?

Old Jun 26th 2010, 3:32 pm
Just Joined

guvvy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default airport bus ?

I was wondering if anybody out there could put me wise to the type of transport available to me from larnaca airport to paralimni as i am due to be in cyprus next week and am told i will be expected to pay about £50 for a taxi fare but as i will be arriving there in mid afternoon i would like to try and save money by taking maybe public transport or another cheaper alternative so maybe if anybody can help me with this inquiery that would be great.
Old Aug 1st 2010, 8:59 am
Just Joined

Default Re: airport bus ?

Originally Posted by guvvy
I was wondering if anybody out there could put me wise to the type of transport available to me from larnaca airport to paralimni as i am due to be in cyprus next week and am told i will be expected to pay about £50 for a taxi fare but as i will be arriving there in mid afternoon i would like to try and save money by taking maybe public transport or another cheaper alternative so maybe if anybody can help me with this inquiery that would be great.
Well im back from cyprus and shall answer my own question yes there are cheap alternatives to taking a taxi from larnaka airport at 1 fith of the price
Old Aug 6th 2010, 8:38 pm
Forum Regular

mydogbitjesus has a reputation beyond reputemydogbitjesus has a reputation beyond reputemydogbitjesus has a reputation beyond reputemydogbitjesus has a reputation beyond reputemydogbitjesus has a reputation beyond reputemydogbitjesus has a reputation beyond reputemydogbitjesus has a reputation beyond reputemydogbitjesus has a reputation beyond reputemydogbitjesus has a reputation beyond reputemydogbitjesus has a reputation beyond reputemydogbitjesus has a reputation beyond repute

Do tell .... I need to get from Larnaka airport to Limasol next week (sure all my spelling is crap) seems a taxi fare is about 50euro one way? Does arriving at 1.30am make any difference... btw.. can you recommend a nice spot for snorkelling?
Old Aug 7th 2010, 11:43 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by mydogbitjesus
Do tell .... I need to get from Larnaka airport to Limasol next week (sure all my spelling is crap) seems a taxi fare is about 50euro one way? Does arriving at 1.30am make any difference... btw.. can you recommend a nice spot for snorkelling?
Ok firstly at 1.30am only a taxi will get you out of larnaka airport but you could take a taxi to larnaka and wait till later in the morning and get the bus which wont cost you more than 10 euro,i will give you the name and number:

Travel Express Larnaka 24661010 most taxi drivers at the airport will take you to there office depot make sure the taxi uses the meter and you shouldnt pay more than 13 euro.

Sorry dont know any spots for snorkelling

Goodluck
Old Aug 7th 2010, 12:59 pm
Forum Regular

mydogbitjesus has a reputation beyond reputemydogbitjesus has a reputation beyond reputemydogbitjesus has a reputation beyond reputemydogbitjesus has a reputation beyond reputemydogbitjesus has a reputation beyond reputemydogbitjesus has a reputation beyond reputemydogbitjesus has a reputation beyond reputemydogbitjesus has a reputation beyond reputemydogbitjesus has a reputation beyond reputemydogbitjesus has a reputation beyond reputemydogbitjesus has a reputation beyond repute

Hey,
Thanks very much for the info... now just have to do some searching for snorkel sites .... i read something about Aphrodites Rock
Old Aug 12th 2010, 4:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Veronica-K has a reputation beyond reputeVeronica-K has a reputation beyond reputeVeronica-K has a reputation beyond reputeVeronica-K has a reputation beyond reputeVeronica-K has a reputation beyond reputeVeronica-K has a reputation beyond reputeVeronica-K has a reputation beyond reputeVeronica-K has a reputation beyond reputeVeronica-K has a reputation beyond reputeVeronica-K has a reputation beyond reputeVeronica-K has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mydogbitjesus
Hey,
Thanks very much for the info... now just have to do some searching for snorkel sites .... i read something about Aphrodites Rock
Aphrodites rock (Petra tou Romeo) is about an hour and a quarters drive from Larnaca.
It is between Limassol and Paphos.
Take the A6 motorway from Larnaca, pass Limassol on the new flyover and come off the motorway shortly after Pissouri. Look for the signs for Petra tou Romeo.