Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Cyprus
Reload this Page >

Accom around Limassol - Advice please

Accom around Limassol - Advice please

Old Nov 6th 2011, 10:23 pm
Just Joined

CliveS is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Accom around Limassol - Advice please

I am moving to the Limassol area after Christmas, I have a job with a company in Limassol and now need to find somewhere to live.

I don't want to spend too long driving in to work so I am looking for something 20-30 minutes drive from Limassol centre, 2/3 bedroom apartment with shared child-friendly pool and close to shops/supermarkets. Wanting to pay around 300 euros for 2 bed and 400 euros for 3 bed per calendar month. A good britsh expat community would be an advantage too as my partner and 3 year old son will be flying out a few weeks later so would be nice to hear from similar families.

Any advice would be appreciated, especially if you have first hand experience of a particular area/development
Old Nov 21st 2011, 2:34 pm
Just Joined

mj_marnie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Accom around Limassol - Advice please

Hi I am in the same position as yourself. I am looking to move to Cyprus in the new year and my office is around Agios Athanasios. So I am looking for some advice on where is good to rent and where to rent a car from??
Old Nov 21st 2011, 3:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

zygiman will become famous soon enough

Last time i looked, there were some nice apartments to rent in Ayios Tychonas, the Kantara Apartment Complex. It has a swimming pool, the beach is across the road and there is a good Expat community there. Shops are plentiful, but you would have to drive to the big supermarkets. Restaurants and bars are also plentiful. A very good management committee runs the complex i hear too.
Old Nov 23rd 2011, 9:07 am
Just Joined

mj_marnie is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh thank you so much. I am so scared at the moment but I am sure that will pass once I get there lol...