Go Back   British Expats / General / Connections

Closed Thread

Old Sep 4th 2013, 6:29 pm   #1
Just Joined

Vasiliskrin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Survey about the consumer behaviour of expats in Spain

Hello guys,

My name is Vassilis and I am doing a dissertation about the consumer behaviour. In order to complete it, I would hugely appreciate it if you could complete the following short questionnaire about the expats in Spain:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1S9w...5Gkj8/viewform

Thanks a lot in advance,

Vassilis
Old Sep 7th 2013, 10:20 pm   #2
Just Joined

Vasiliskrin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Survey about the consumer behaviour of expats in Spain

Please, it is really important that I get the questionnaire as soon as possible completed by you.

Thanks for your collaboration
Old Dec 17th 2013, 6:34 pm   #3
Forum Regular

koalabear1 has a reputation beyond reputekoalabear1 has a reputation beyond reputekoalabear1 has a reputation beyond reputekoalabear1 has a reputation beyond reputekoalabear1 has a reputation beyond reputekoalabear1 has a reputation beyond reputekoalabear1 has a reputation beyond reputekoalabear1 has a reputation beyond reputekoalabear1 has a reputation beyond reputekoalabear1 has a reputation beyond reputekoalabear1 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,

I don't live in Spain so I can't help, but I just wanted to say that the section on marital status is too limited. You've put single, married or widowed, but how about partners, separated, divorced etc, especially 'partner' because if that were the case then the person wouldn't be able to tick any of your three options.

What is the dissertation for? (If I may ask).
Old Sep 7th 2014, 10:53 am   #4
GeniB 
BE Forum Addict

GeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry Vasilskrin....But this survey is going to coma across as a ?con' to many experienced ex-pats on here...ie your working for a consumer company of some kind..somewhere buried in the survey is the piece of info you really want?

If this is an accredited survey the form would come with the Universities credentials...Sorry if it is legit...but you might then want to go back to your Uni and get that support
Closed Thread

Go Back   British Expats / General / Connections