Go Back   British Expats / General / Connections

Closed Thread

Old May 10th 2011, 7:18 am   #1
AK886 
Just Joined

AK886 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Personality and Humour - Help needed

Hi,

I'm a third year Psychologist from the University of Bath and I am currently conducting my Bachelor study. It is a cross cultural comparison, looking at individual differences in relation to humour, as humour affects people's emotional well-being in very different ways. I am still looking for many many British participants and would therefore be very grateful for your support. Please go to: https://ww3.unipark.de/uc/KK2/
to support me with my study. There will be a prize draw at the end to thank you for your help.

Thank you very much!
Old May 15th 2011, 6:05 pm   #2
Ping-ponger

dunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Personality and Humour - Help needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK886 View Post
Hi,

I'm a third year Psychologist from the University of Bath and I am currently conducting my Bachelor study. It is a cross cultural comparison, looking at individual differences in relation to humour, as humour affects people's emotional well-being in very different ways. I am still looking for many many British participants and would therefore be very grateful for your support. Please go to: https://ww3.unipark.de/uc/KK2/
to support me with my study. There will be a prize draw at the end to thank you for your help.

Thank you very much!
Do you have ethical approval for this research? If so, your survey front page should really say so.

Go Back   British Expats / General / Connections