Go Back   British Expats / General / Connections

Closed Thread

Old May 28th 2014, 11:37 pm   #1
BE Enthusiast

pondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to all
Question BE Housing Arrangements?

Does anyone know if somewhere buried in this massive and wonderful forum there is a thread, a link, or a board where people are organizing themselves for housing? I was thinking along the lines of "Hey, I'm an ex-pat with a house in ______" that I'd love to rent to someone returning to the UK" OR the other way around, "Hey, I have a house in Toronto and am moving to the UK for work/whatever, and don't want to sell - anyone coming this way need to rent a place?"

Is there something like that here? I was thinking it'd be more of a "keep in the family" feel than just off the street (though admittedly, probably very few know each other IRL.

Or does someone know if there is another website that organizes stuff like that?

Blessings!
Old May 29th 2014, 2:40 am   #2

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BE Housing Arrangements?

something like this

http://britishexpats.com/classifieds/showcat.php?cat=13

Old Jun 2nd 2014, 2:26 pm   #3
BE Enthusiast

pondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to allpondhopper2014 is a name known to all
Default Re: BE Housing Arrangements?

You. ROCK. 'nuff said!!! Thanks MrsFychan!! I am really just figuring out that there were forums off the main forum, not in the sub forums I've been circulating in... LOL! I'm net savvy, honest! This place is HUGE! (anyone got a map? LOL!)

Blessings!

Go Back   British Expats / General / Connections