Go Back   British Expats / General / Connections

Closed Thread

Old Nov 25th 2008, 4:25 am   #1
Forum Regular

anthonykirby is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb Building in South East QLD

Hi All,

Its been a while since I was on here last. I have been here 5 yrs now!

I just wanted to extend my help to anyone who is looking to build in SE QLD.

I have worked for a building company for most of my 5 years here, and so I am well placed to help with any questions people have regarding what is involved with building here.

I service an area from Gympie in the North - down to Gold Coast in the South.

I can also keep you up to date with upcoming land releases, and industry news for those of you who are interested.

If anyone would like to ask a question (regardless of how minor/major) please feel free to PM me or email me on [email protected]

Having built a few houses since coming here, I can assure you there are vast differences between builders - regardless of the spin and marketing they sell to you.

Look forward to making your build an enjoyable and stress free one.

Regards

Anthony
Old Nov 25th 2008, 10:40 am   #2
MrCro 
BE Enthusiast

MrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Building in South East QLD

I wouldn't mind a good job for about this time next year thanks! Looking to move to Twin Waters area.
Old Nov 25th 2008, 2:09 pm   #3
BE Enthusiast

Nix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really nice

I will bookmark this post and get hold of you in around 6 months. We most certainly will be looking to build, and having a trustworthy builder to contact makes a difference.....

Thanks!
Old Nov 25th 2008, 9:32 pm   #4
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of light

Hi

Just to clarify - You work for Adenbrook Homes ?

T

Go Back   British Expats / General / Connections