When did they arrive in the UK? - Question help

Old Mar 28th 2015, 1:12 am
BE Enthusiast

alfista1 has a reputation beyond reputealfista1 has a reputation beyond reputealfista1 has a reputation beyond reputealfista1 has a reputation beyond reputealfista1 has a reputation beyond reputealfista1 has a reputation beyond reputealfista1 has a reputation beyond reputealfista1 has a reputation beyond reputealfista1 has a reputation beyond reputealfista1 has a reputation beyond reputealfista1 has a reputation beyond repute
Question When did they arrive in the UK? - Question help

In the middle of completing the spouse visa form online.

Puzzled with one question - SPONSOR DETAILS SECTION

Question:

When did they arrive in the UK?

Date of Birth or last time I traveled and reentered the UK?? As I am British and was born there what does my wife put for this?

very confusing. Want to get it right.

Please help.
Old Mar 28th 2015, 2:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: When did they arrive in the UK? - Question help

Born in UK and then put date of birth and/or place of birth if possible.
Old Mar 28th 2015, 2:22 am
BE Enthusiast

alfista1 has a reputation beyond reputealfista1 has a reputation beyond reputealfista1 has a reputation beyond reputealfista1 has a reputation beyond reputealfista1 has a reputation beyond reputealfista1 has a reputation beyond reputealfista1 has a reputation beyond reputealfista1 has a reputation beyond reputealfista1 has a reputation beyond reputealfista1 has a reputation beyond reputealfista1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: When did they arrive in the UK? - Question help

Originally Posted by SanDiegogirl
Born in UK and then put date of birth and/or place of birth if possible.
Thanks. I had read that somewhere else also.
Just updated the form. Makes sense as I entered the UK when I was born!

Now I am panicking as I've misplaced 1 month's payslip!!!
If I can't find it I hope my company can issue another one