Visa for my child urgent urgent

Old Feb 15th 2018, 10:23 am
Just Joined

Farouk is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Visa for my child urgent urgent

Hi
I'm a British citizen and my wife she has a PR permit recently on the 20th of junury 2018 for 33 months and she has a birth on the 18th of December 2017 so a month before the issue of the BRP.
The baby born in algeries .
So I know she is a low for a British passport I mean the baby.
Question 1:
We want travel as a family this month but the baby she has not a travel document or VISA to came with as and we can't live the baby ????
Can I a play for VISA for the baby ???
By the way I did a play for a passport
Already last week and it will take few months so
Please I need solution ???????

What is the maximum TIME limit for a BRP resident every year please ????
Thank you so much
Old Feb 15th 2018, 2:29 pm
Forum Regular

londoner007 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Visa for my child urgent urgent

I do not fully understand your question. Do you means your wife has got a spouse visa recently with 33 months leave? Are you asking how long does your wife have to travel to enter UK?
Old Feb 15th 2018, 2:35 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

If your daughter doesn't have a passport then she can't travel. Whether she has a visa for the UK becomes moot. As a British citizen she would not be eligible for a UK visa in any case; she would need a British passport or a Certificate of Entitlement to the Right of Abode in her Algerian passport. Has your wife been to the UK to collect her BRP?
Old Feb 15th 2018, 3:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

The solution is to wait for a passport. Life was easier for many of us in the days when Embassies and Consulates issued passports. Those days have gone, alas.
Old Feb 15th 2018, 10:22 pm
Just Joined

Hi thanks for a reply
What is the spending time limit for BRP HOLDER OUT OF UK PLEASE I MEAN SHE HAS 33 MONTH RECENTLY ON 20TH OF JUNURY 2018

WHEN THEY START COUNTING PLEASE ??
Old Feb 15th 2018, 10:26 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Did your wife travel to the UK to collect her BRP after your daughter was born?
Old Feb 16th 2018, 10:19 am
Just Joined

Yes she did after a daughter was born . We travelled together me and wife but we left my daughter to her mum for one week only just to collect the BRP and we returned straitawy. Even that short time but the wife she lost the milk .
Please can you explain to me slowly the solution for the baby ????
Please answer to me the question about wife for time limit and when they will start COUNTING PLS I'm very confusing and struggling??????

Thank you so mutch
Old Feb 16th 2018, 3:08 pm

Originally Posted by Farouk
Yes she did after a daughter was born . We travelled together me and wife but we left my daughter to her mum for one week only just to collect the BRP and we returned straitawy. Even that short time but the wife she lost the milk .
Please can you explain to me slowly the solution for the baby ????
Please answer to me the question about wife for time limit and when they will start COUNTING PLS I'm very confusing and struggling??????

Thank you so mutch
Understood, thanks for clarifying that. You'll need to wait until the baby has her British passport. Your wife can spend up to six months outside the UK in any given twelve month period without it affecting her progress towards ILR so she is okay for the time being. The six months will be counted from the day she left the UK to return to Algeria.
Old Feb 17th 2018, 12:56 pm
Just Joined

Thank you very much
Sorry soeur I want to understand about the 2.5 years that mean 30 months and she has 33 month so what about the 3 months left ..
..the BRP issue date is 16/12/2017 and valid untill 21/09/2020
She return from uk on 20/01/2018

Soeur please could you explain to me by calculating ??and numbers cause I have disability and loss memory
So the passport for child could take more than one year cause I did ask for it in consular
They said to me long prosses cause of fraudness and trafficking..if that happen is a strong reason for immigration about the next 33 months ????
By the The previous passport for my daughter took 11 months to get ready in 2015
Thank you and please be patio with me cause of my disability thank you so mutch
Old Feb 17th 2018, 1:43 pm

Your wife can come and go from the UK until 21 September 2020. However if she spends more than six months outside the UK in any given twelve month period then that may affect her ability to apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain at the end of five years. Although she is okay at the moment she should try and return to the UK before 20 July 2018.
Old Feb 20th 2018, 9:34 am
Just Joined

Thank you so much for you help
Old Jun 19th 2018, 2:22 pm
Just Joined

Hi

Sorry soeur I'm still confusing about my situation . Actually my wife she has a BRITISH PERMANENT RESINACE ON 16/12/2017 I MEAN THE ISSUE DATE
AND SHE PICKED UP ON THE 25/01/2018

THIS IS THE FIRST TIME FOR SETELMENT AND THEY GIVE HER 33 MONTHS INSTEAD OF 30 MONTHS

PLEASE CAN YOU EXPLAIN TO ME CAREFULLY FORM WITCH DATE THEY WILL STAR COUNTING THE SIX MONTHS OF THE YEAR .

CAUSE A LAST TIME YOU SAID SHE GOT 6 MONTHS OUT EVERY 12MOTHS
I MEAN THE TIME LIMIT OUT OF THE UNITED KINGDOM OR A SPENDING TIME OF OF THE UK

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP AND PLEASE CAN YOU RESPONS TO ME ASP .

THANK YOU
Old Jun 19th 2018, 10:46 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Farouk
Hi

Sorry soeur I'm still confusing about my situation . Actually my wife she has a BRITISH PERMANENT RESINACE ON 16/12/2017 I MEAN THE ISSUE DATE
AND SHE PICKED UP ON THE 25/01/2018

THIS IS THE FIRST TIME FOR SETELMENT AND THEY GIVE HER 33 MONTHS INSTEAD OF 30 MONTHS

PLEASE CAN YOU EXPLAIN TO ME CAREFULLY FORM WITCH DATE THEY WILL STAR COUNTING THE SIX MONTHS OF THE YEAR .

CAUSE A LAST TIME YOU SAID SHE GOT 6 MONTHS OUT EVERY 12MOTHS
I MEAN THE TIME LIMIT OUT OF THE UNITED KINGDOM OR A SPENDING TIME OF OF THE UK

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP AND PLEASE CAN YOU RESPONS TO ME ASP .

THANK YOU
Hi Farouk. Your wife collected her BRP from the post office in the UK - and then left the UK to return home. Did she leave the UK to return home on 20 January 2018, or did she leave the UK to return home on 25 January 2018? Or was it a different day she left the UK after picking up her BRP from the UK post office?

Also, please don't panic about this. As Brit in Paris has said, it would be much better for your wife to return to live in the UK before 6 months after the date she left the UK after picking up her BRP. But if your baby's passport doesn't arrive in time for you to do that she won't lose her visa - it just means that at the end of the five years she may need to apply and pay for for an extra visa, rather than being able to get her Indefinite Leave to Remain and citizenship straight away.

Last edited by spouse of scouse; Jun 19th 2018 at 10:58 pm.
Old Jun 19th 2018, 11:33 pm
Just Joined

Thanks for replay
she picked up the BRP on the 25 /01/2018
she return home after that date on 29/01/2018

BRP ISSUE DATE 16/12/2017
BRP EXPITY DATE 20/09/2020

A TOTAL IS 33 MOTHS

PLEASE WOULD YOU DISCRIBE AND EXPLAIN TO ME ??
*WHY 33MOTHS INSTEAD OF 30 MONTHS???
* did they start COUNTING from the 33month or 30 months ??
* in both case when they start COUNTING the 6 MOTHS for a year ??
* when she can APLAY for the second BRP ??
IF THERE IS ENY LINK TO LIGHTING ME SOUR PLEASE
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP
Old Jun 20th 2018, 6:09 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Farouk, typing in all capitals isn’t necessary and is considered ‘shouting’. Please don’t shout at our members!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.