VFS Global Text Message "Visa Proccessed"- now what?

Old Nov 20th 2017, 11:54 am
Just Joined

jfhjfh is an unknown quantity at this point
Default VFS Global Text Message "Visa Proccessed"- now what?

When receiving the text message from VFS GLobal "The processed Visa Application for GWF******* was received on 20/11/2017."

Do I go straight in to the VFS Centre and see if my passport is there or are we meant to wait and get another text to say read for collection or something??
Old Nov 20th 2017, 1:36 pm
Forum Regular

YXY1984 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: VFS Global Text Message "Visa Proccessed"- now what?

Originally Posted by jfhjfh
When receiving the text message from VFS GLobal "The processed Visa Application for GWF******* was received on 20/11/2017."

Do I go straight in to the VFS Centre and see if my passport is there or are we meant to wait and get another text to say read for collection or something??
Think you head straight down! Check the website to see if they have particular collection hours. Where did you apply from?
Old Nov 20th 2017, 3:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

j4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond repute

Time to collect the passport. Good luck. Check the times before going to collect the passport.
Old Nov 20th 2017, 4:31 pm
Forum Regular

helpmeplease123 is a name known to allhelpmeplease123 is a name known to allhelpmeplease123 is a name known to allhelpmeplease123 is a name known to allhelpmeplease123 is a name known to allhelpmeplease123 is a name known to allhelpmeplease123 is a name known to allhelpmeplease123 is a name known to allhelpmeplease123 is a name known to allhelpmeplease123 is a name known to allhelpmeplease123 is a name known to all

We got two emails today - one saying everything had been returned and another, literally a minute later, saying it was ready for collection. I'm freaking out... is there any way to tell if it's been approved? I remember hearing something about being able to track it on the visa status page if it was approved but our number doesn't work.
Old Nov 21st 2017, 12:53 am
Just Joined

jfhjfh is an unknown quantity at this point

I went in and visa approved! Picked up passport. thanks everyone!!
Old Aug 27th 2018, 11:56 pm
Just Joined

nur78 is an unknown quantity at this point

I went in and visa approved! Picked up passport. thanks everyone!!
hi, i received the text message’ The processed visa application for GWF********was received on 8/27/2018. What does it mean?. Do u think i should go to vfs to collect my passort? Or is there any message ‘passport is ready to pick up’? It’s confusing me! My application from KL Malaysia..
Old Aug 28th 2018, 1:15 am
Just Joined

CK1991 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Nur78,

I believe that means your passport is ready for collection. VFS Malaysia is open from 8am to 2pm. Good luck, hope it is good news!!
Old Aug 28th 2018, 1:18 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by CK1991
Hi Nur78,

I believe that means your passport is ready for collection. VFS Malaysia is open from 8am to 2pm. Good luck, hope it is good news!!
i hope it is good news! Will update news ok. ❤️❤️ Thanks
Old Sep 7th 2018, 4:15 pm
Just Joined

Shuvon586 is an unknown quantity at this point

The processed visa application for GWF********was received on 8/27/2018. What does it mean?. Its mean visa is approved but if the message is
The processed Visa Application for GWF******* is ready for collection. Its mean visa application is rejected
Old Sep 8th 2018, 12:23 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Shuvon586
The processed visa application for GWF********was received on 8/27/2018. What does it mean?. Its mean visa is approved but if the message is
The processed Visa Application for GWF******* is ready for collection. Its mean visa application is rejected
Please see my response on the thread you opened with this question.
Old Sep 8th 2018, 2:40 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
Please see my response on the thread you opened with this question.
u won’t know the answer until u open the envelope!
Old Nov 22nd 2018, 12:13 pm
Just Joined

Diamond11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Shuvon586
is this true?
Old Nov 22nd 2018, 12:16 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Diamond11

is this true?
No, it's nonsense.
Old Nov 23rd 2018, 4:01 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
No, it's nonsense.
our sms doesn’t have a date on it will know tomorrow...
Old Nov 23rd 2018, 4:14 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Diamond11

our sms doesn’t have a date on it will know tomorrow...
i hope your right that it’s non sense!
Thank you for your response.
ive noticed on immigration board people who have a date on their sms - likely to be granted ...
ones who don’t it’s refused ...
hopefully it’s non sense

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.