Ukvis didnt answer me yet even with the priority service

Old Dec 23rd 2017, 1:22 pm
Just Joined

Imaniesse is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Ukvis didnt answer me yet even with the priority service

visa
Hello Dear britishexpats members, my husband applied our uk spouse visa in uk and am from morocco the solicitor sent all the pappers to the clearance officer on 10th november and we paid priority service.
On the 8th december the clearance officer sent all the documents back to my husband to the post I cheecked on the site tlscontact to track my visa but nothing new there and they didnt email me now today is 23 december and didnt get no answer yet we paid 500 pounds for priority service and it took almost 2months and still not receive no answer am a bit worried i dont know they sent all our documents back to my husband on the 8th december and still didnt receive no answer i just dont understand really is anyone here has the same situation or can anyone help me thank you in advance
Old Dec 23rd 2017, 8:43 pm
Just Joined

ash8387 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Ukvis didnt answer me yet even with the priority service

Originally Posted by Imaniesse
visa
Hello Dear britishexpats members, my husband applied our uk spouse visa in uk and am from morocco the solicitor sent all the pappers to the clearance officer on 10th november and we paid priority service.
On the 8th december the clearance officer sent all the documents back to my husband to the post I cheecked on the site tlscontact to track my visa but nothing new there and they didnt email me now today is 23 december and didnt get no answer yet we paid 500 pounds for priority service and it took almost 2months and still not receive no answer am a bit worried i dont know they sent all our documents back to my husband on the 8th december and still didnt receive no answer i just dont understand really is anyone here has the same situation or can anyone help me thank you in advance
I have applied for Settlement priority from Dhaka, Bangladesh and it was submitted on 19th October 2017. Supporting documents were also returned back to my lawyer on 7th November 2017, but have not heard anything further until in beginning of December when I contacted them first by the paid email contact service. They informed me that a decision was made on the 30th November but could not tell me what the decision was. I then contacted asking how long it will take for me to find out. They got back by email saying that it usually takes 10 working days for the documents (passport) to be returned and that is when I will find out about the decision. It has been more than 10 working days since then and I chased again, but still waiting.

From my experience I found that the contact centre can provided very limited information and you can only escalate after the 12 weeks of processing time (60 working days). You can also escalate using your MP of your sponsor, but it is a waiting game. Check what is the current timeline for settlement applications at your country but I don't think they will provide a specific timeline for priority applications, only that they will be done quicker than non-priority but will fall within the same service guidelines.

Good luck!
Old Dec 23rd 2017, 8:45 pm
Just Joined

ash8387 is an unknown quantity at this point

This is the URL I used to contact UKVI. You can give them a try and they will give you a status update but don't expect a lot of information back

check gov.uk/contact-ukvi-inside-outside-uk
Old Dec 23rd 2017, 8:54 pm
Just Joined

Imaniesse is an unknown quantity at this point

Ash8387 thank you so much for your answer me and my husband thought that when they sent the documents back on the 8th december we thought that the decision is made! Until now they didnt send us no email and i was going to email , i'm really worried