Urgent!! relationship length for spouse visa!!! HELP

Old Jan 22nd 2018, 2:12 pm
Just Joined

Noorey is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Urgent!! relationship length for spouse visa!!! HELP

Hello everyone!!!
this site is a very big help i can see what to do to apply for my spouse visa, however I've been searching a lot in discussions about the length of the relationship,
I Mey my husband in september 2017 and we got married on december, does the length of the relationship is a factor ti grant the visa ????? pleassseeee helppppp

my best regards
Old Jan 22nd 2018, 2:19 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Urgent!! relationship length for spouse visa!!! HELP

Providing you can demonstrate that the marriage is genuine then the length of time you have been married is irrelevant.
Old Jan 22nd 2018, 2:29 pm
Just Joined

thank you so much for your reply BritInParis, what you have said is totally true, only since there were so much questions about the relationship when we met and so on i doubted if a period of 4 months would make problem, my husband is alone there he needs me a lot would like to know if there were similar cases getting the visa
Old Jan 22nd 2018, 3:42 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

If you had an arranged marriage then you should provide information regarding that aspect and evidence to support any claim.
Old Jan 22nd 2018, 3:47 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by BritInParis
If you had an arranged marriage then you should provide information regarding that aspect and evidence to support any claim.
It wasn't an arranged marriage...we met before getting married..
Old Jan 22nd 2018, 3:52 pm

Originally Posted by Noorey
It wasn't an arranged marriage...we met before getting married..
If it wasn't arranged and you only knew each other for three months before getting married then that will raise a red flag regarding the genuineness of your relationship. Were there any cultural reasons why you married so quickly?
Old Jan 22nd 2018, 3:54 pm
Just Joined

[QUOTE=BritInParis;12424687]If it wasn't arranged and you only knew each other for three months before getting married then that will raise a red flag regarding the genuineness of your relationship. Were there any cultural reasons why you married so quickly?[/QUOTo
Oh I'm more nervous ...and yes it is religious as we're Muslims plus cultural as Algeria still conservative...
Old Jan 22nd 2018, 4:12 pm

Originally Posted by Noorey
Oh I'm more nervous ...and yes it is religious as we're Muslims plus cultural as Algeria still conservative...
Okay, so if not arranged, then certainly cultural factors came into play. You should emphasis this in your application as the reason why you married so quickly after meeting. If you needed to seek approval from parents or a dowry was paid then you should include evidence of this if it's not included on the marriage certificate or nikah.
Old Jan 22nd 2018, 4:31 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by BritInParis
Okay, so if not arranged, then certainly cultural factors came into play. You should emphasis this in your application as the reason why you married so quickly after meeting. If you needed to seek approval from parents or a dowry was paid then you should include evidence of this if it's not included on the marriage certificate or nikah.
Thank you thank you thank you sooooo much ...I'll for sure include that as there's dowry and nikah