Ukvi help form

Old Mar 3rd 2017, 9:04 pm
Just Joined

xoticsash is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Ukvi help form

I need urgent help. I track my passport and got a reply from ukvi that my case has been processed and decision has been made.but i received no other email from visinfo.shefo neither i received my passort. What shouldi do i am so worried. 3 days have been passed. Why they did not send me the second email. I tracked my self and found my self that decision has been made by filling the ukvi form.Please guide me. Why they dis not email me or are they busy in preparing the refusing documents
Old Mar 3rd 2017, 9:25 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ukvi help form

Originally Posted by xoticsash
I need urgent help. I track my passport and got a reply from ukvi that my case has been processed and decision has been made.but i received no other email from visinfo.shefo neither i received my passort. What shouldi do i am so worried. 3 days have been passed. Why they did not send me the second email. I tracked my self and found my self that decision has been made by filling the ukvi form.Please guide me. Why they dis not email me or are they busy in preparing the refusing documents
You've got yourself so worked up that you've posted this in the wrong forum - this is the Welcome Inn, not the UK immigration and visas forum!!

I'll ask a moderator to move it, but in the meantime.... the email means nothing more than it says, a decision has been made. All of us who've applied for the same visa have received exactly the same email. As far as I know there is no second email, you just receive a package with your passports, documents and a letter that tells you if your application has been successful or not.

Honestly - you need to take a few deep breathes and calm down. You've been quite lucky with the processing time, it could have taken weeks longer from Pakistan. You will find out the result when you get your package in the mail and it won't be long!!!
Old Mar 7th 2017, 6:58 pm
Just Joined

xoticsash is an unknown quantity at this point

I got my passport today.thankyou God and everyone on this forum to help me and guide me. This is such an informative plateform for all the people having any foreign issues. Let me tell me u that its all about the luck. I go for prority services and it takes 33 business days for getting a visa. My timeline is
18th january passport submitted(all the other documents have been submitted by husband in uk) online submission
19 january documents confirmation email
19th jan biomatrics done
Track status on 11th feb( reply was "yet to be assessed")
Track status of passport on 23feb ( reply was "under process")
Track status at 1st march (reply was decision made)
Received passport today at 7th of march.
It was so stressful and i understand how husbamd and wife suffer. I keep on refreshing my email 100 times a day. Checking my phone all the time . On every bell i thought that its a call from vsf to collect passport. I go for priority and it takes 33 business days (18 jan to 7th march)
One of my friend go for normal services and she submitted passport at 23rd of jan amd today she got visa , same collection date . So its all about the luck. Some times normal service takes less time and sometime priority takes more time. Hope it helps all those who are new to this forum. Prayers and good wishes for all and thankyou for help
Old Mar 7th 2017, 7:09 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations! Now you can relax