>Us Midwestern(Indiana, Michigan and Ohio) gals are gonna have to get
    >together! hehehe
    >Thanks for info. about tix! Best wishes-Tina

Old Jan 15th 2003, 2:01 am
Just Joined

peachpetal is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: we're a us/uk couple also!!

Originally posted by loveabrit
My fiance' and I are just starting out...I'm 28 and he's 30! We are late bloomers! hehehe Actually we just dated everyone else in our countries before finding one another!
Best wishes-T.
Aw, that's nice ... actually I think it's the perfect age for first (and hopefully only) marriages! Good luck to you two!
Old Jan 15th 2003, 1:55 pm
Forum Regular

loveabrit is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: we're a us/uk couple also!!

Originally posted by peachpetal
Aw, that's nice ... actually I think it's the perfect age for first (and hopefully only) marriages! Good luck to you two!
Thank you...I think so too. I wouldn't have it any other way! We were both engaged before, but thank God they didn't work out. Plus I was too young, 23 yrs. old! I couldn't imagine being married then because I was so immature. I didn't even know who I was yet!
Thanks for the luck
T.
Old Jan 16th 2003, 1:45 am
Just Joined

peachpetal is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: poemsfromtheheart

Originally posted by Careybear
I'm in michigan, lansing to be exact and my fiance is in Witham, essex, england. I just won tickets on skyauction.com and am going over there to surprise him...he doesn't know when i'm coming (and actually i'm not too sure yet either, sometime before march 31) and i'm just gonna show up on his doorstep. Hee Hee...i got my tickets for $317 r/t from jfk or newark....pretty good deal. I love that site!!! Anyway, i gotta go look at those invitations and you guys/gals can check out my fiance's new website....www.poemsfromtheheart2003.netfirms.com and if you have any poetry to submit he'd be happy to put it on there.....

Carey
Hi Carey,
Just visited the poem website now ... those were beautiful poems your fiance wrote for you, so beautiful they made me cry!
Old Jan 16th 2003, 2:07 am
BE Enthusiast

katnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to all
Default Representing the west coast...lol

Hello everyone...

Hmmmm...I know we're not the only us/uk couple from the west coast...where is everyone ??? LOL

I'm in California, SF BAY AREA and my fiance is in Middlesbrough, North East England...soon to be with me I hope.

His interview is Friday

I'm 30, he's 32. It will be our first marriage. I guess we're late bloomers as well.

Cheers,

Kat and Chris
Old Jan 16th 2003, 2:51 am
googirly

Default Re: uk/us couples please read!

Im in Ohio and Ben is in London...(NW by Wembly) glad to see a few
others on here

Karla

On Wed, 15 Jan 2003 14:55:46 +0000, loveabrit
wrote:

>Originally posted by peachpetal
    >> Aw, that's nice ... actually I think it's the perfect age for first
    >> (and hopefully only) marriages! Good luck to you two!
    >Thank you...I think so too. I wouldn't have it any other way! We were
    >both engaged before, but thank God they didn't work out. Plus I was too
    >young, 23 yrs. old! I couldn't imagine being married then because I was
    >so immature. I didn't even know who I was yet!
    >Thanks for the luck
    >T.

Old Jan 16th 2003, 2:58 am
Cloweii

hmmmmm is right. Bay area - Straight couple. you do the math

Old Jan 16th 2003, 3:15 am
Forum Regular

Default Re: Representing the west coast...lol

Originally posted by katnap8
His interview is Friday

I'm 30, he's 32. It will be our first marriage. I guess we're late bloomers as well.

Cheers,

Kat and Chris
Tell Chris he is in my prayers for friday. I'm sure he will do just fine!
Yayyyyy for late bloomers! hehehe
Best wishes-T.
Old Jan 16th 2003, 3:17 am
Forum Regular

Originally posted by googirly
Im in Ohio and Ben is in London...(NW by Wembly)
Karla

q1]
    >T.
Hi Karla....I am from Northeast Ohio...how about you?
And my fiance' is from Southeast England just a 45 minute train ride from London.
Small world!
Thanks for responding-T.
Old Jan 16th 2003, 11:29 am
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Better late than never

I'm 50 near Savannah GA and Steve is 53 in Birmingham, UK. We've been married 2 1/2 years....
Old Jan 16th 2003, 1:18 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by loveabrit
And my fiance' is from Southeast England just a 45 minute train ride from London.
Small world!
Thanks for responding-T.
Sorry I had a correction!
And my fiance' is from SouthWEST England just a 45 minute train ride from London.
Small world!
Thanks for responding-T.
Old Jan 16th 2003, 1:37 pm
Forum Regular

northspoon is just really nicenorthspoon is just really nicenorthspoon is just really nicenorthspoon is just really nicenorthspoon is just really nicenorthspoon is just really nicenorthspoon is just really nicenorthspoon is just really nicenorthspoon is just really nicenorthspoon is just really nicenorthspoon is just really nice

Hi all
It seems I am in the minority so far )
All you gals are marrying British men and I married an American!!!
Did I miss something???...just kidding
I am in Yorkshire UK and My husband is in Nashville.
Good luck with your visa's!!!
Old Jan 16th 2003, 1:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

stevelisaw is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Better late than never

Originally posted by cindyabs
I'm 50 near Savannah GA and Steve is 53 in Birmingham, UK. We've been married 2 1/2 years....
I'm 44 and Steve is 40. My second marriage Steve's first......celebrated our 4th anniversary in October 2002. Located now in North Canton Ohio with Steve being originally from Derbyshire and myself originally from Elkhart Indiana.
Old Jan 16th 2003, 3:00 pm
pharrya's troublen strife

ms_bhon has a brilliant futurems_bhon has a brilliant futurems_bhon has a brilliant futurems_bhon has a brilliant futurems_bhon has a brilliant futurems_bhon has a brilliant future

Hi- I'm 37, American and my husband is 32 and British, from a small village near Saffron Walden in Essex, UK. We hooked up when I was briefly living in London to take a course in 1999-2000.

I did our invitations and we both did our announcements with the aid of a graphics designer friend. They had a faint antique map of the UK in the background, and a small inset postage sized pic from our wedding at the top. Inside, along with directions to the announcement party, were copies of old maps of Baltimore, shrunk down and copied onto velllum.

A coupla pix from our wedding and some travel snaps can be found on our homepage http://www.bethandpaul.com

Your invitations are lovely- but one question- I thought the fleur de lis (the emblem at the top) was quintesencially French?
Old Jan 16th 2003, 4:06 pm
Forum Regular

Default thank you

Originally posted by ms_bhon

A coupla pix from our wedding and some travel snaps can be found on our homepage http://www.bethandpaul.com

Your invitations are lovely- but one question- I thought the fleur de lis (the emblem at the top) was quintesencially French?
Hello. Thanks for the web link...your pictures are beautiful! My fiance' and I have traveled throughout the world as well and it always nice to look back on them.
Yes, the fleur de lis is French and English however, it was a design my sister custom made for us with English roses at the top on each side
My fiance' loves them...he actually called them a crest design! Whatever floats our boats. My fiance' actually has a variety of European blood and I am italian, native american indian and german...so we are muts (like mixed dogs)! hehehe
Thanks for your responses-T.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.