Uk spouse visa HELP URGENT URGENT !!

Old Feb 12th 2018, 12:55 am
Just Joined

Imaniesse is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Uk spouse visa HELP URGENT URGENT !!

Hello Dear Members! I'm from morocco I got married with British Pakistani Man,
I've applied for uk spouse visa on 3rd november 2017, I've sent all the documents to my husband and he gave it to the solicitor, the clearance officer has made decision on 29november 2017 and they didnt email me or email my husband so we was waiting for their email till the month juanary 2018 I've emailed them to see what is going on they said that they made a decision on 29 november and they apologise for the delay and they asked us to wait 15days , the 15days past and again my husband called them they said sorry for the delay and we will email you as soon as we know what is happening again same thing no answer my husband went to the MP office and they asked him to wait 20 days what i dont know is whats wrong exactly why they cant give the answer and they already toke a decision as they said on 29 november 2017 , we still waiting and there's only one week left for the 20days, is anyone has the same situation and what does this means? This long delay? And no email? And no answer from the clearance officer and now the Mp asked to wait 20 days!! Am worried and stressed i was waiting for long from november and now we are in the middle of the month february.