UK Spouse visa Help

Old Jun 11th 2016, 11:52 pm
Just Joined

athivak is an unknown quantity at this point
Default UK Spouse visa Help

Hi Everyone,
I would like to get advise about my visa application form. I am self employed. There were two shareholders for the company. The second shareholders resigned last year jun 2015 but 1 Share was declared and paid to the second shareholder. So in my unaudited account total dividend paid includes (mine + 1 share paid to second shareholder). Do i need to mention this in my visa application form. When we compare SA302 with unaudited accounts, the dividend figures will not match. Since last june 2015 iam 100% shareholder.

Thanks
athivak.
Old Jun 12th 2016, 2:02 am
BE Forum Addict

quiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UK Spouse visa Help

Is the company a UK registered company? If so then your audited accounts will show the true state of affairs and I'd use this figure. you say 1 share was declared and paid to the second shareholder. Do you mean he now holds 1 share in the company? With a bit more information I'm sure you will get more advice from the good folks here on BE.
Old Jun 12th 2016, 7:09 am
Just Joined

the company is registered in uk. Totally 8 shares. We take dividend every 3 months. No of shares allocated is 2. I took 7 shares and the second shareholder took 1 share. On June there was two share holder, each of us took dividend.

total dividend of mine is 20K, which is shown in SA302. The second shareholder dividend is 5K. In unaudited account total dividend shown is 25K. Do i have to explain how the dividend is derived ?
Old Jun 12th 2016, 8:15 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by athivak
the company is registered in uk. Totally 8 shares. We take dividend every 3 months. No of shares allocated is 2. I took 7 shares and the second shareholder took 1 share. On June there was two share holder, each of us took dividend.

total dividend of mine is 20K, which is shown in SA302. The second shareholder dividend is 5K. In unaudited account total dividend shown is 25K. Do i have to explain how the dividend is derived ?
Number of shares = 2 -- do you mean shareholders?

If the other shareholder has 1 share and received a dividend of £5k and you hold 7 shares, why wasn't your dividend £35k (7 times £5k)

Your figures sound made up to me but I'm not an accountant.
Old Jun 12th 2016, 9:44 am
Just Joined

The dividend amount declared was different first time but was equally divided to no of shareholders.
Old Jun 12th 2016, 11:30 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by athivak
Hi Everyone,
I would like to get advise about my visa application form. I am self employed. There were two shareholders for the company. The second shareholders resigned last year jun 2015 but 1 Share was declared and paid to the second shareholder. So in my unaudited account total dividend paid includes (mine + 1 share paid to second shareholder). Do i need to mention this in my visa application form. When we compare SA302 with unaudited accounts, the dividend figures will not match. Since last june 2015 iam 100% shareholder.

Thanks
athivak.
You need advice from an account or immigration expert with experience in these matters, it's very unlikely that there are people on here who have experienced your situation.