Uk spouse visa help!!

Old Apr 3rd 2015, 9:16 am
Just Joined

Roy05 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Uk spouse visa help!!

Hi I'm starting my paperwork in August need some help please!!

I have been working in my new job since January and will have my 6 months payslips by July.
I didn't pay tax last as I worked only for 5 months from April 2014 - June 2014 and earned £10000 so I didn't pay any tax last year. on my two months payslip for March 2014 and April 2014 I didn't pay any tax so does that affect my application?

My salary is over £18600 and how much savings do I need to show!

From my monthly salary how much can I spend - I'm asking this because a friend of mine done his application last year and told me the spendage needs to be minimum please help!!!!!

And do I need to show any savings?

Would appreciate any help

Many Thanks
Old Apr 3rd 2015, 9:40 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Uk spouse visa help!!

Hi and welcome to the forum.

I've moved your post to this section as it's where you'll get the best answers.
Old Apr 3rd 2015, 11:35 am
Just Joined

Thanks � ����
Old Apr 3rd 2015, 12:10 pm
Under blue skies

WEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Roy, have you read through the "Financial Requirement" section of the BE Spouse Visa Wiki?

Spouse Immigration-UK : British Expat Wiki

I think that if you have the full required minimum income of 18600 Bp, you do not need to show savings. If, however, your income level falls below that number, the savings can be used to fill in. The combinations are detailed in the Wiki.

Read through the Wiki and if it's not clear, read the financial requirement link from UK.gov that is mentioned. That's the source.

Last edited by WEBlue; Apr 3rd 2015 at 12:12 pm.
Old Apr 4th 2015, 12:15 pm
Just Joined

Thank you weblue
Old May 12th 2015, 7:33 am
Just Joined

Hi just a quick question I will be completing my 6months soon in August and wanted to ask if I can take time off work as a holiday. Is holiday pay allowed on pay slip. (Paid holidays)

Am I allowed to take holiday or do I have to complete my 6months without any holidays.

Any answer will help

Thank you.
Old May 12th 2015, 8:03 am

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Roy05
Hi just a quick question I will be completing my 6months soon in August and wanted to ask if I can take time off work as a holiday. Is holiday pay allowed on pay slip. (Paid holidays)

Am I allowed to take holiday or do I have to complete my 6months without any holidays.

Any answer will help

Thank you.
If you're being paid then it won't affect your annual salary so there's no problem.
Old Jul 17th 2015, 6:22 pm
Just Joined

hi

I'm starting my file soon can someone help me with list of papers I need to get together.

And as for accommodation I will be renting a house so I want to find out what letter I will need from landlord and do I need someone to do a survey on the house or rooms for space?

Any info will help thanks.

Regards.
Old Jul 17th 2015, 8:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute

Would suggest you start with the following website: (I'm presuming you are bringing a non British spouse into the UK) and that you are already in the UK:

https://www.gov.uk/join-family-in-uk

Documents required vary based on personal circumstances, but typical ones needed are payslips, bank statements, employment contract, letter from employer detailing employment, marriage certificates, proof of accommodation, proof of continual contact while apart, passports, birth certificates.

The following document is also helpful

https://www.gov.uk/government/upload...m_se_final.pdf