UK spouse visa

Old Mar 15th 2017, 11:39 am
Just Joined

Noorbaiti is an unknown quantity at this point
Default UK spouse visa

Hi from indonesia. I am indonesian citizen and my husband is uk citizen. We have been married n have 1 baby girl and now we start to find out all about spouse visa because we really need lots of advice from everyone here. Especially after 3 times i got refused visit visa before. Then we really need more n more information. Oke here our questions :
1. My husband is self employed "sole trade",please tell us what documents he needs? We had the list but we really wanna make sure we dont miss anything
2. If my husband earned £22.500 but half of his earned got in cash and just recorded in his business bank account £19.000 is it will be a problem even he have invoice and monthly vat?
3. Even he is the owner should he prove his salary in his personal bank account too?
4. If i apply spouse visa is it right 1 form can be use for 2 i mean including my baby so my baby doesnt need to creat british passport ? I had check so manytime no spouse visa like that except flr visa where the situation is spouse n baby inside uk.
5. If question 4 the answer is "yes we can?" Is it true 1 visa for 2 and my husband just need to pay for 1 but the visa for 2 person?
6. If the answer no 4 is "no" can u explain to us how much my husband should pay for 2 visa (me and our baby)?
7.please let us know is this right way if i apply for our baby british passport so my husband just need to pay 1 visa?
8. How much did u spent for spouse visa include healthy insurance, priority,test eilts test and TB test?
Thank u for helping us before and after. We really need help

Last edited by Noorbaiti; Mar 15th 2017 at 11:41 am. Reason: #spouse visa #uk passport for children
Old Mar 15th 2017, 11:56 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UK spouse visa

Originally Posted by Noorbaiti
Hi from indonesia. I am indonesian citizen and my husband is uk citizen. We have been married n have 1 baby girl and now we start to find out all about spouse visa because we really need lots of advice from everyone here. Especially after 3 times i got refused visit visa before. Then we really need more n more information. Oke here our questions :
1. My husband is self employed "sole trade",please tell us what documents he needs? We had the list but we really wanna make sure we dont miss anything
2. If my husband earned £22.500 but half of his earned got in cash and just recorded in his business bank account £19.000 is it will be a problem even he have invoice and monthly vat?
3. Even he is the owner should he prove his salary in his personal bank account too?
4. If i apply spouse visa is it right 1 form can be use for 2 i mean including my baby so my baby doesnt need to creat british passport ? I had check so manytime no spouse visa like that except flr visa where the situation is spouse n baby inside uk.
5. If question 4 the answer is "yes we can?" Is it true 1 visa for 2 and my husband just need to pay for 1 but the visa for 2 person?
6. If the answer no 4 is "no" can u explain to us how much my husband should pay for 2 visa (me and our baby)?
7.please let us know is this right way if i apply for our baby british passport so my husband just need to pay 1 visa?
8. How much did u spent for spouse visa include healthy insurance, priority,test eilts test and TB test?
Thank u for helping us before and after. We really need help
Welcome to BE.

You should apply for your child's British Passport so that will mean that he only has to fulfill the financial requirements for you. You need to realise that he has to show he has been earning £18,600 a year for the last 6 months, however that may be different as he is a sole trader, so may need audited accounts for a year to show the earnings, however he also has to have a job, starting within 3 months of arriving in the UK and earning the equivalent of £18,600 a year, this has to be a genuine job offer and officially documented. In the absence of this he will have to move to the UK, get a job earning that money and have it for 6 months before you can apply for a spouse visa.

details of the financial requirements are here.

Spouse Immigration-UK : British Expat Wiki

Please note that you can't come to the UK as a visitor and apply from the UK, you must apply from outside the UK.
Old Mar 15th 2017, 11:59 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by mikelincs
Welcome to BE.

You should apply for your child's British Passport so that will mean that he only has to fulfill the financial requirements for you. You need to realise that he has to show he has been earning £18,600 a year for the last 6 months, however that may be different as he is a sole trader, so may need audited accounts for a year to show the earnings, however he also has to have a job, starting within 3 months of arriving in the UK and earning the equivalent of £18,600 a year, this has to be a genuine job offer and officially documented. In the absence of this he will have to move to the UK, get a job earning that money and have it for 6 months before you can apply for a spouse visa.

details of the financial requirements are here.

Spouse Immigration-UK : British Expat Wiki

Please note that you can't come to the UK as a visitor and apply from the UK, you must apply from outside the UK.
My husband in UK and i still in indonesia and he is self employed in uk.
Old Mar 15th 2017, 12:10 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Have moved you to the UK Spouse Visa forum. More info available here. Good luck.
Old Mar 15th 2017, 12:13 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Have moved you to the UK Spouse Visa forum. More info available here. Good luck.
Thank u
Old Mar 15th 2017, 3:18 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Noorbaiti
My husband in UK and i still in indonesia and he is self employed in uk.
I believe he will have to provide one years audited accounts to prove his earning, but I will ask BritinParis to have a look at this thread.